AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC charlesbot tip games

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dark_mermaid

Cam Model
Oct 31, 2016
I'm mostly broadcasting on chaturbate right now and i'm used to playing tip games in my room. Token Keno and roll the dice for example. I saw token keno in the charlesbot commands. Question: Can I really only have one price that users can win in the game? I have 25 different prices in my token keno app at cb. Possible with charlesbot?

I saw roll the dice or spin the wheel in some room topics at mfc. Sadly while i was watching no one tipped for that. Is this possible with charlesbot too?

What I mean is an automated process: User tips, charlesbot recognizes the tip and throws out a price from the possible prices automatically. Possible? If yes, how?

I spend hours watching the charlesbot homepage but all I could see was notifications (twitter, videos etc.), lovense etc. and one roll the dice, but the model went offline some seconds after I saw that command :(

Hey Hun ! Token keno - if you Type !whiteboard on - in the chat room this will automatically post your game to the whiteboard :) everytime someone tips and wins it will automatically come off the game on your whiteboard :)
To create custom commands Etc go to google type in charlesbot control panel, you will need to log into your MFC broadcaster and be online. ( you can do this with your cam turnt off if needs be) when you sign into the control panel it shall tell you what to do from there. ( pm Charles etc to access the panel ) from there you can type in any shortcut and what you want Charles to post and he will post automatically in your room all of the commands you entered.

I hope this helps xx

On the Charlesbot homepage there are links to the commands and the control panel, no need to use google for that.
Ahh i use google for everything because i found it hard to find what i was looking for , but i didnt know this either haha! thankyou :) ( im a newbie to all of this )

Status
Not open for further replies.