AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Chat Banners

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
manycam has a free software that allows you to do text over video but manycam is sometimes glitchy for me if i dont restart my computer after each session :)

You create an image in paint or photoshop or whatever program you've got, save it, then upload it to MFC. I think you have to host it on an image site (not just upload from your PC) so use something like imgur.com.

At the bottom of the chat window, you see the icon for smileys and images. Click the one that looks like a picture for the images page, there will be a section at the bottom to upload one with a shortcut. Choose signs as the category, select what wording you want to use as the shortcut, then enter the url for where you hosted the image. It will take a few days for it to actually start working on the site.

I used Mybannermaker for one, because I wanted to do have a sparkly effect, that I'm not up to doing myself, but otherwise, I've used GIMP or something to make them myself if they're mostly static. You can find a picture of just about anything with Google image search. The nice thing about mybannermaker.com is that they'll also get you set up with an Imgur account, so it's trivial to get your pictures uploaded to MFC.

The most important thing is to find an image that you know the model will like. If you are not sure, I would suggest previewing the banner for the model in a PM window before uploading it to MFC. In this case, I knew it would be meaningful to the person. In other cases, where I wasn't really sure I had gotten it right, I previewed them first.

Remember that the maximum height for a banner displayed in chat is 50 pixels, so make sure that it looks okay in that size, even if your final image is bigger.

Attachments

• SVETLANOCHKA.gif
    SVETLANOCHKA.gif
    61 KB · Views: 505
Sevrin said:
The most important thing is to find an image that you know the model will like.
Svetlanochka likes zebras then? :mrgreen:

AmberCutie said:
Only glittery ones lol.

Hey where can I get a giant glittery cartoon rose to post on Amber's wall?

I dunno if you just wanted this Les or you wanted to make banners yourself:

Attachments

• SirLes.jpg
    SirLes.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 487
Sevrin said:
AmberCutie said:
Sevrin said:
The most important thing is to find an image that you know the model will like.

You tell me. Her model pic.
105-933-964-453-1564369.90x90.jpg
OMG I want to upsize that pic... is that real or a statue? If real... so cute!

AmberCutie said:
Sevrin said:
You tell me. Her model pic.
105-933-964-453-1564369.90x90.jpg
OMG I want to upsize that pic... is that real or a statue? If real... so cute!
It's a blow-up zebra. It's on her profile page, although she goes by PofigGirl right now.

Sexmaster makes the best banner gifs but that guy actually charges 100 tokens for him custom make one for you. I was like 100 tokens, you must be out of your goddamn mind! lol

Mr_Wilde said:
Sexmaster makes the best banner gifs but that guy actually charges 100 tokens for him custom make one for you. I was like 100 tokens, you must be out of your goddamn mind! lol
Haha are you serious? Sexmaster0001 makes terrible banners and gives them annoying keywords to trick people into using them.

I'm not great at banners but I still reckon I make better banners than him, though I tend not to make them anymore

jbanner.gif

mexmex.gif

Qveen.gif

bambanner.gif

Ok I went to bannermaker then uploaded the image to imgur. My problem is when I use the banner in chat it crushes the size tremendously of the banner. Im looking to make banners like the Please Tip Her banner size but more model specific. Anyone have any helpful advice on how I am able to do this. Thankyou everyone for your time hope to hear from someone soon :)

thewingman said:
Ok I went to bannermaker then uploaded the image to imgur. My problem is when I use the banner in chat it crushes the size tremendously of the banner. Im looking to make banners like the Please Tip Her banner size but more model specific. Anyone have any helpful advice on how I am able to do this. Thankyou everyone for your time hope to hear from someone soon :)
What you do is go to the emotes page on MFC. Create your own emote and enter your Imgur URL so that MFC can find it. Enter a unique name for the emote. Then wait a day or two or three and then you can use it like any other ":lol" emote.

Status
Not open for further replies.