AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Disconnect and Reconnect

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 11, 2017
Canada
mfc.im
This has been going on for a few days now and I don't know what to do. I'll log onto my broadcast (WEBrtc) as I usuall do but now it disconnects me every 2 or 3 minutes and then reconnects me. Anyone else having this problem? There are no updates or info on this issue on the MFC twitter.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Molly_Rockit
Other threads say that WEBrtc is not yet stable and still in development.
So they may modify this mode often, without communicating for each modification they do every day.
On your interface, it should be written smt like "WebRTC (experimental)" as only warning to use it with care.

Maybe mail the support, they could be interested in the result of their last modifications in your case ; )

Upvote 0
I'm having this same issue and its so frustrating and seriously affecting my cam hours/income. Please post back if you find a resolution!

This has been going on for a few days now and I don't know what to do. I'll log onto my broadcast (WEBrtc) as I usuall do but now it disconnects me every 2 or 3 minutes and then reconnects me. Anyone else having this problem? There are no updates or info on this issue on the MFC twitter.

Upvote 0
I'm having this same issue and its so frustrating and seriously affecting my cam hours/income. Please post back if you find a resolution!
Try the external broadcaster option with OBS, that's been my go-to lately with little to no problems.

Just can't do privates/group on it right now.

Upvote 0
I finally set it up (after trying unsuccessfully a few times and giving up) and I think its solved my issues. phew. Thanks!

Try the external broadcaster option with OBS, that's been my go-to lately with little to no problems.

Just can't do privates/group on it right now.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.