AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Disconnection Issues?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone experienced disconnection issues with MFC the past couple of days? I keep getting disconnected like crazy for some reason. My internet connection has been fine as far as I know. I do not use OBS during my stream.

No, not within the past couple of days, but it does happen to me on MFC every once in a while. I'll be talking to someone, and then out of nowhere I'm kicked out of my own room. Things were worse for me when I was using the OBS encoder, because I'd lag horribly and get that warning message about "encoding overload." I lost an MFC tipper because of it. He got frustrated with the issues, and threw a temper tantrum (Said "He's sick of this shit") and left...and then unsubscribed to my OnlyFans page. 🙄 Anyway...

I've completely stopped using OBS, and am back to using WebRTC. It's been much better, other than the occasional booting me from my room.

I don't even broadcast on ManyVids Live (on my second laptop) simultaneously with MFC (Used to use one laptop for MFC, and one for MV Live) anymore, because I'm afraid to do anything that may contribute to my MFC stream fucking up. If I decide to stream on MV Live again, it'll be at a time when I'm not live on MFC.

Upvote 0
Yeah, it's doing it to me again tonight. This is ridiculous. I'm never gonna be able to get my horrible camscore back up (And start actually making money on MFC again) if this keeps happening. Once again I'm gonna have to log off MFC early because of this...

Upvote 0
No disconnection issues anymore, but right now it's not letting me log into my MFC model account to broadcast. :banghead:

MFC told me to give them a few minutes while they work on the issue.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
No disconnection issues anymore, but right now it's not letting me log into my MFC model account to broadcast. :banghead:

MFC told me to give them a few minutes while they work on the issue.
They announced this morning that they were doing a major server upgrade/update and it would be *at least* an hour…. though it looks like they’ve been having some trouble getting completely back online all day.

I’d skip MFC tonight and try again tomorrow.

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
They announced this morning that they were doing a major server upgrade/update and it would be *at least* an hour…. though it looks like they’ve been having some trouble getting completely back online all day.

I’d skip MFC tonight and try again tomorrow.

Thanks. Yeah, I just tried again, and I got the message about the site maintenance. Weird that I didn't get that message earlier when trying to log in. Even the "reset password" thing was acting screwy. I did that, and acted right away (as soon as I got the "reset password" email)...yet it was telling me the new password expired because it's been over an hour. LOL. Screwy.

• Hugs
Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
I seem to be broadcasting fine on MFC, but now it's not letting my room topic post to the room. VERY screwy. Always seem to be something going on with this site...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.