AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Drama is getting out of hand!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 20, 2020
I have been an MFC member since 2015. That entire time has been absolutely wonderful. I have made many awesome friends both model and member alike. Some months ago, I began to be continually approached, stalked, harassed and have had the same done to my aforementioned friends and acquaintances. This started after it was known that I had been in a certain model's room and tipping her regularly. I will be the first to admit that she has been somewhat controversial from time to time but, it seems people just won't let it go. I will not even mention her name out of fear of harassment even here. All I ask is to please, make this the MFC Community it should be, not what it has become during the pandemic. Nobody is completely beyond redemption or forgiveness. Please, leave my friends, and me alone.

Reactions: SensualAries
All I ask is to please, make this the MFC Community it should be, not what it has become during the pandemic. Nobody is completely beyond redemption or forgiveness. Please, leave my friends, and me alone.

I’d be willing to bet whoever is harassing you isn’t on this forum...

Anyway, drama begets drama. If you really don’t want internet drama in your life then disengage from it. Block the people causing it, mute them, ignore them, do not respond. When people don’t get a reaction when trying to cause drama/arguments over the internet they generally stop and move on to someone else.

MFC drama has been around forever. There’s quite a few models who actively create drama between other models and members because it can increase their view counts and possibly their money. Plus, some members actually love being caught up in the middle of drama between two cam models, despite anything they say contrary to that. This is way more prevalent on MFC than any other camsite I’ve seen and this has been going on since way before the pandemic.

Upvote 0
I have been an MFC member since 2015. That entire time has been absolutely wonderful. I have made many awesome friends both model and member alike. Some months ago, I began to be continually approached, stalked, harassed and have had the same done to my aforementioned friends and acquaintances. This started after it was known that I had been in a certain model's room and tipping her regularly. I will be the first to admit that she has been somewhat controversial from time to time but, it seems people just won't let it go. I will not even mention her name out of fear of harassment even here. All I ask is to please, make this the MFC Community it should be, not what it has become during the pandemic. Nobody is completely beyond redemption or forgiveness. Please, leave my friends, and me alone.

simple solution , block people from pm’ing you , if your not blocking your pms then your encouraging models to keep harassing you

Upvote 1
simple solution , block people from pm’ing you , if your not blocking your pms then your encouraging models to keep ha
simple solution , block people from pm’ing you , if your not blocking your pms then your encouraging models to keep harassing you

Anyway, drama begets drama. If you really don’t want internet drama in your life then disengage from it. Block the people causing it, mute them, ignore them, do not respond. When people don’t get a reaction when trying to cause drama/arguments over the internet they generally stop and move on to someone else.

MFC drama has been around forever. There’s quite a few models who actively create drama between other models and members because it can increase their view counts and possibly their money. Plus, some members actually love being caught up in the middle of drama between two cam models, despite anything they say contrary to that. This is way more prevalent on MFC than any other camsite I’ve seen and this has been going on since way before the pandemic.
Nope. They have already seen my post and my phone is being blown up as we speak. It goes beyond simply blocking them on PM. They snooped for my other platforms and harass me there. They follow me wherever I go, I wasn't joking about that.

Upvote 0

They are, in fact. Trolling me now as I type this. I was not joking when I said this shit needs to stop.

Upvote 0
Nope. They have already seen my post and my phone is being blown up as we speak. It goes beyond simply blocking them on PM. They snooped for my other platforms and harass me there. They follow me wherever I go, I wasn't joking about that.

They are, in fact. Trolling me now as I type this. I was not joking when I said this shit needs to stop.

I’m sorry, but I have a very hard time believing that there’s people stalking a cam member on a forum that he never posts on and blowing up his phone over it, unless said cam member is actively facilitating this sort of drama.

If you wanted it to stop, why make a dramatic post acknowledging all of this on here? Did you honestly think that it would help your situation, if it is truly as bad as you are making it out to be? It’s really easy to not get into drama. You just... don’t.

And also, if they are truly blowing up your phone, you can still block them. Every single type of social media has the option to block people. And if they have your phone number, which I don’t know why they would, you can block their numbers. Or y’know, just turn off your phone and go outside and enjoy some fresh air.

Upvote 1
If you wanted it to stop, why make a dramatic post acknowledging all of this on here?
Message to @Rigger : it doesn't work this way at all. :)
My best advice would be to stop replying here, block all the numbers/accounts/etc. Put your phone down, shut off the computer, and do something else for a while.

Upvote 1
Message to @Rigger : it doesn't work this way at all. :)
My best advice would be to stop replying here, block all the numbers/accounts/etc. Put your phone down, shut off the computer, and do something else for a while.
Agreed. Quarantine life. I'm glad Spring is creeping up (damn groundhog) and i can be lake swimming all day. Go-Pro stream links to come....

Upvote 0
I’m sorry, but I have a very hard time believing that there’s people stalking a cam member on a forum that he never posts on and blowing up his phone over it, unless said cam member is actively facilitating this sort of drama.

If you wanted it to stop, why make a dramatic post acknowledging all of this on here? Did you honestly think that it would help your situation, if it is truly as bad as you are making it out to be? It’s really easy to not get into drama. You just... don’t.

And also, if they are truly blowing up your phone, you can still block them. Every single type of social media has the option to block people. And if they have your phone number, which I don’t know why they would, you can block their numbers. Or y’know, just turn off your phone and go outside and enjoy some fresh air.
See, this is what I mean. I meet so many wonder and insightful people who have a knack for putting a smile on my face when I need it. It has been SW, NCAA Women & The WNBA 9yes, I'm a HUGE Women's hoops fan) where I have met so many amazing women. It is truly a pleasure to make your acquaintance @Marceline Have a Beautiful day!!! Peace!

Upvote 0
See, this is what I mean. I meet so many wonder and insightful people who have a knack for putting a smile on my face when I need it. It has been SW, NCAA Women & The WNBA 9yes, I'm a HUGE Women's hoops fan) where I have met so many amazing women. It is truly a pleasure to make your acquaintance @Marceline Have a Beautiful day!!! Peace!

I’m sorry you took that much offense to my post to where you had to make this sarcastic response.

Seriously, just disengage from the internet and go enjoy your day. Or don’t and continue letting random people from the internet get under your skin. Your choice.

Upvote 0
I’m sorry you took that much offense to my post to where you had to make this sarcastic response.

Seriously, just disengage from the internet and go enjoy your day. Or don’t and continue letting random people from the internet get under your skin. Your choice.
I was sincere in my response. There was no sarcasm intended. I assure you. I'm really THAT nice.

Upvote 0
Turn off your MFC PMs or set your PMs to "friends only." Disable wall posts so that no one can post comments on your member profile wall. If someone is actually harassing you or threatening you, you can take screenshots and send them to MFC in an e-mail. Then block/ignore these users. Avoid going into The Lounge. If this controversial model goes out of her way to say/do things to get people riled up for shits and giggles, don't feel like you have to come to her rescue when people in her room, Twitter, etc. go off on her...because then you're just throwing yourself into the line of fire too.

Way too much fuckin' drama for a cam site where people should just be relaxing...enjoying themselves...and making money. Smh. Good grief. When I want drama, I just tune in to an episode of General Hospital...or see what people on Facebook are arguing about today. Lol.

Upvote 0
Turn off your MFC PMs or set your PMs to "friends only." Disable wall posts so that no one can post comments on your member profile wall. If someone is actually harassing you or threatening you, you can take screenshots and send them to MFC in an e-mail. Then block/ignore these users. Avoid going into The Lounge. If this controversial model goes out of her way to say/do things to get people riled up for shits and giggles, don't feel like you have to come to her rescue when people in her room, Twitter, etc. go off on her...because then you're just throwing yourself into the line of fire too.

Way too much fuckin' drama for a cam site where people should just be relaxing...enjoying themselves...and making money. Smh. Good grief. When I want drama, I just tune in to an episode of General Hospital...or see what people on Facebook are arguing about today. Lol.
I saw a thread on this very issue/glitch on here. I can remove as a friend, ignore & hide a model; the next day the profile is back on my friends list. The ignore and hide is gone too. They also show up in my private gallery, having never tipped or had a private stream. I found out that you have to un follow them on MFC Share as well.
Now as far as G.H. goes. Call me old but General Hospital is not the same anymore. Without the old Rat Pack of Sonny, Jasper, Laura, Luke I just can't get into it anymore. Maybe vampires again would bring me back.

Peace! :)

Upvote 0
I'm putting my conspiracy theorist tinfoil hat on to say that the way @Rigger writes reminds me A LOT of some other (former? maybe banned?) member here on the forum, I just can't remember who.

Upvote 0
I saw a thread on this very issue/glitch on here.
I found out that you have to un follow them on MFC Share as well.
That isn't a glitch it's a feature. Follow someone on Share, automatically follow them on MFC. Glad you figured out how it works.

Upvote 0
I saw a thread on this very issue/glitch on here. I can remove as a friend, ignore & hide a model; the next day the profile is back on my friends list. The ignore and hide is gone too. They also show up in my private gallery, having never tipped or had a private stream. I found out that you have to un follow them on MFC Share as well.
Now as far as G.H. goes. Call me old but General Hospital is not the same anymore. Without the old Rat Pack of Sonny, Jasper, Laura, Luke I just can't get into it anymore. Maybe vampires again would bring me back.

Peace! :)

I'm not sure what to tell you about the MFC issues.

As for GH...I'm one of the few GH fans who didn't understand people's obsession with the whole "Luke and Laura" love story. I mean, the dude RAPED her. And eventually the two fell in love and got married. *Cringe* Luke has been off the show for a while, but even when his daughter Lulu nearly died from an explosion recently, there wasn't even any mention of him at least calling Laura to check up on their daughter. Didn't like how they pretty much turned his son Lucky (A character I had really liked and respected before) into a deadbeat dad. Elizabeth is raising their son Aiden, and you never hear any mention of Lucky. Not even about a phone call, or sending his son a birthday gift in the mail. *Shrugs*

The show has definitely changed and the "Cliffhanger Fridays" aren't nearly as good as they were back in the early 2000s (When I first got into the show), and I'm devastated about what they just did with the character Franco. But I'm committed to the show, so I'm gonna keep watching it no matter how goofy or frustrating it gets. :)

Upvote 0
I'm putting my conspiracy theorist tinfoil hat on to say that the way @Rigger writes reminds me A LOT of some other (former? maybe banned?) member here on the forum, I just can't remember who.
No, Ma'am. I've gone by 'Rigger; on MFC since 2015. Here as well since i signed up.

Upvote 0
That isn't a glitch it's a feature. Follow someone on Share, automatically follow them on MFC. Glad you figured out how it works.
Whatever happened to MFC Social? That had great potential or, did they decide to take a different route in that area?

Upvote 0
I'm not sure what to tell you about the MFC issues.

As for GH...I'm one of the few GH fans who didn't understand people's obsession with the whole "Luke and Laura" love story. I mean, the dude RAPED her. And eventually the two fell in love and got married. *Cringe* Luke has been off the show for a while, but even when his daughter Lulu nearly died from an explosion recently, there wasn't even any mention of him at least calling Laura to check up on their daughter. Didn't like how they pretty much turned his son Lucky (A character I had really liked and respected before) into a deadbeat dad. Elizabeth is raising their son Aiden, and you never hear any mention of Lucky. Not even about a phone call, or sending his son a birthday gift in the mail. *Shrugs*

The show has definitely changed and the "Cliffhanger Fridays" aren't nearly as good as they were back in the early 2000s (When I first got into the show), and I'm devastated about what they just did with the character Franco. But I'm committed to the show, so I'm gonna keep watching it no matter how goofy or frustrating it gets. :)
The Luke & Laura tale goes all the way back to the 80's. Back then, Luke was in a triangle with Laura and Holly while Holly juggled Luke and Police Commissioner Robert Scorpio, when he was actually on the show that is. I think it was Port Charles that had the vampire story line for a little bit. That was back when I had kittens named: Rafe, Jasper, Sonny and, Beth. Damn, I'm such a nerd.

Upvote 0
Whatever happened to MFC Social? That had great potential or, did they decide to take a different route in that area?
It’s useless.

Reactions: Rigger
Upvote 0

ManyVids has a MV Social feature now too. Lol.

Upvote 0
I agree with the recommendations to turn off MFC PMs. You might be "that nice" but one of the models you support is a little more than "a little controversial" at times when there are multiple police reports open against them. Every single other model has distanced themselves from the model in question, including their latest closest friend (that you still support) You are the company you keep... If you support a model that has been known for being toxic and dramatic in the community, regardless of how nice you may be, you are directly supporting the drama and continuing the cycle.
I understand that nobody is "completely beyond redemption" but when the same behaviors have continued for years, and the pattern isn't changing, then I don't think they are even trying for the redemption therefore don't deserve any. Especially since they haven't ever accepted any accountability, they made excuses that they acted certain ways because of an already stigmatized personality disorder (which harms others that have the same personality disorder) they've harassed other models and have perpetuated this themselves since the 2nd time they retired.

If they, and yourself, want the drama to stop, topics like this don't help, and neither does continuing to support problematic behavior that has not changed.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Upvote 0
I agree with the recommendations to turn off MFC PMs. You might be "that nice" but one of the models you support is a little more than "a little controversial" at times when there are multiple police reports open against them. Every single other model has distanced themselves from the model in question, including their latest closest friend (that you still support) You are the company you keep... If you support a model that has been known for being toxic and dramatic in the community, regardless of how nice you may be, you are directly supporting the drama and continuing the cycle.
I understand that nobody is "completely beyond redemption" but when the same behaviors have continued for years, and the pattern isn't changing, then I don't think they are even trying for the redemption therefore don't deserve any. Especially since they haven't ever accepted any accountability, they made excuses that they acted certain ways because of an already stigmatized personality disorder (which harms others that have the same personality disorder) they've harassed other models and have perpetuated this themselves since the 2nd time they retired.

If they, and yourself, want the drama to stop, topics like this don't help, and neither does continuing to support problematic behavior that has not changed.
Ohhhh, now that I know who it is, things make more sense.

Upvote 0
Ohhhh, now that I know who it is, things make more sense.

To Quote Marceline,
"There’s quite a few models who actively create drama between other models and members because it can increase their view counts and possibly their money. Plus, some members actually love being caught up in the middle of drama between two cam models, despite anything they say contrary to that."
A model having an MFC topic of "I'm killing myself at midnight" shows you just what type of person this model is. They have always created drama because it has historically made them more money, which is probably why they've retired so many times. Choosing to support that is a conscious decision. Rigger says he wants the drama to stop, but that is what he supports.

Final edit - Rigger, you have only known this model for a short period of time. There have been models that have known them for years that have all cut ties, which should be eye opening. So many members and models try to befriend them thinking "They can change, I'll be their friend!!" and then experience the same behaviors. This has been a pattern with the model you're referring to for at least 2 years. Maybe some of the models reaching out to you are trying to give you a heads up or a warning. You're of course entitled to your own opinion, but when every person from this models past has completely blocked them, stopped associating with them or have even opened police investigations against them, it's just shocking that you don't see the model as the common denominator and place the drama blame on everyone else (just like this model has done)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I rest my case. It seems this 'mfcmember123' knows everything.
I know that you are willingly choosing to partake in the drama. You watch someone bash another model and a member and sit back and tip while you at the same time "want the drama to stop" - stay consistent. You literally add to the drama and allow it to continue.
Have a good one!

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.