AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC error message for some (???) viewers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 21, 2018
Hello ACF.
Some of my regulars have been saying that they get the 'this models webcam is not currently broadcasting - they may be offline or have a problem with their internet connection.'
This is not happening to all regulars and from my end everything seems to be fine. I am using a wired internet connection and my speeds also seem fine.
Any help IDing this problem would be appreciated.
Thanks so much,
Audrey

This has been happening for 3 or 4 weeks for me using webrtc ... it's a serious issue. Mfc support blew me off. Its widespread and impacting traffic. They say to tell the members to contact them and they ask them to try turning flash on/off.

Please ask ur members to report it. Typically a refresh fixes it so many are not saying it's happening but often guys think I've gone offline and leave.

Upvote 0
MFC is trying to get WebRTC and RTMP working better, if you're feeling using either of those is impacting your cam sessions, revert back to the regular Flash based method until further notice.

Reactions: AudreyJack
Upvote 0
MFC is trying to get WebRTC and RTMP working better, if you're feeling using either of those is impacting your cam sessions, revert back to the regular Flash based method until further notice.
Flash is not working well for me either :( I keep getting lag and getting booted. (Just this past week)

Upvote 0
Thank you so much for all of these responses, I'm going to try using Flash today instead of WebRTC and see if that helps. Hoping this gets better soon, like Miss Lollipop says, it's hard to gauge the impact this has on chatroom traffic. Will direct members to bug MFC about it too. Thanks again!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.