AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC - Google Chrome Major Delay

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2013
Hey,

I've been drafted in to help someone figure out what is going on.

Since introducing Lovense Lush, my friend's stream in MFC has had major delays in video & sound streaming (up to 30 seconds). When using Firefox, it's fine, but Chrome is lagging badly. The sound and video are HD quality, and there are no skips or freezing, it's just delayed.

Short of binning Lush (which was a big investment) or upping bandwith, has anyone had similar issues? Anyone helping would be greatly appreciated.

Is there some reason that your friend only wants to use Chrome? If its working in Firefox surely the better option is just to use that browser instead of binning the whole thing.

Same problem here, a friend want use lovesens lush, on a laptop mac with safari she steam without any problem on MFC, but when she must go Chrome to use lovesens her stream have sound sync issues

Chrome has been having new lag / AV sync issues for many of us on Mac lately. I know of at least three of us who have switched to Firefox for broadcasting. I know this doesn't help re: Lush, but she's not alone in the lag department.

Also the new higher res setting seems to be causing lag for some girls (myself included), so if she's using that, I'd switch back to standard res.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MojitosJourney
I would suggest disabling the plugin. Just so you can test, and make sure the issue doesn't happen. Like Lorelei said, this could be an issue with chrome, and or the higher resolution MFC is now offering.

Have you looked at performance indicators? For instance CPU activity and RAM? Is their computer maxing out?

Some things you could try:
  1. reboot the computer
  2. close all other programs (so chrome has more resources to work with)
  3. close all other windows
  4. clear cache (clear history from the beginning of time, include cache files)
  5. clear flash cache in chrome
  6. make sure chrome is up to date
  7. disable any additional plugins & extensions you don't need
FYI: lovesens offers model support, the email address is models@lovense.com.

Thanks for the answers!
I will see with her about that.

I don't really how work the model interface on MFC, but isn't possible to use safari and chrome at the same time.

Safari as main web browser window for broadcast the stream and to have good video/sound sync, and add chrome just to use the lovesens pluggin and scan tips from the room, not especialy broadcast with chrome.
Safari full loggeg in room video+tchat room and Chrome cam off just keeping the tchat room for the pluggin., because now we can individualy mute any tab of Chrome.
I don't know if that is possible to be logged on MFC like this, with two different web browser and try to evoid those kind of technical problem with chrome.

And do you if Lovesens is working on pluggin for others web browser ?

Thanks

Last edited:
Is it because chrome is just laggy for Mfc compared to other browsers like Firefox or does it really have to do with my computer? The preview cam is always faster than the actual live feed and I don't know why.

Is it because chrome is just laggy for Mfc compared to other browsers like Firefox or does it really have to do with my computer? The preview cam is always faster than the actual live feed and I don't know why.

The preview cam is faster because it's the actual feed from your camera. It's probably around 30 frames per second (or higher, depending on what cam you own). The live feed is slower because you are broadcasting fewer frames per second—it's not the raw camera feed. I've got good internet and I average around 16fps on MFC. It's a combination of your cam, your upload speed, and how powerful your computer is.

Reactions: ForumBear
I'm finding that this has been happening on Chaturbate, as well. My FPS is at 2-7 on Chromium but when I switch to Firefox, its at 30 like normal. Does anyone know what I can do to fix this?

Status
Not open for further replies.