AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

mfc group show recording quality

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LuckyLemon

Cam Model
Jul 8, 2019
Twitter Username
@YesMissKitten
last night i made a friend who talked me into enabling group shows. i was unsure at first but he assured me it was a great way to start, and i agree... i didnt feel scammed or anything. we spend about an hour in the show. others popped in and out, whatever. HOWEVER.... these shows are recorded and posted (unlisted) to mfc share. i watched my show and kind of wondering why the quality was so awful?! i have a logitech c920, every light in my room on, but it was still bad quality on the recording. does it display that bad in my stream??? i have very fast internet and pc. my cam is 1080 HD, but the recording only shows a 720 "HD". why would anyone want to watch that?? lol, i didnt even, i skimmed it and wondered if the people who contributed were able to fully enjoy. no one complained at all while i was live. maybe i'm overthinking. i'd like to add, while i was streaming the video preview on my end looked very nice.

i realized, i never changed my mfc settings, only my web cam settings. i changed my broadcast to the higher resolution, and my bandwidth as well. I hope this makes a hell of a difference :)

Status
Not open for further replies.