AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC has fullscreen video now.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Airwolfe said:
There is also something else new called Single Page Scrolling in Options at the top right. I have no idea what it does though. Did nothing when I turned it on.
You probably have the model list hidden. Un-hide it and keep the Single Page Scrolling on. It will add a scroll bar that allows you scroll down to the model list, moving the whole content, including the chat room.

Reactions: Airwolfe
Crumb said:
I like the full screen perv mode
just sayin
there are times when chat is stupid and you just don't feel like participating

Personally, I always have the models video feeds in a really tiny window, so I can see the maximum number of chat comments. I can't get enough of the h bb squirt, open chest, and begging etc. chat on mfc ;)

Seriously thanks MFC and about time.

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
After using the full screen, I must say I really love it. It is hell of lot better to watch the girls in HD full screen than watch all the annoying chat when the girl is doing a cum show and I am wanking along with her. On the other hand if I am being honest I think it is going to make me less likely to tip than more, that is the bad side for the models. I am suspect that it is just going to be easier for me to tune out the requests for tips in the future. The good news is since full screen was my biggest complaint about MFC vs other cam sites, I am very unlikely to go to another cam site.

Still I both annoyed, and surprised that they allow basic and guest access to this. Honestly I'd have hoped that this would have been a feature only available to members with a decent number of rewards points. At a minimum you'd think they'd restrict it to premiums only. For the guys wanting to wank for free MFC is already the best deal around, SM you can only see boobs, Chaturabate has a limited selection of really hot models, and Live Jasmin well lets say it sucks for members as much as models. But AspenRae, and Lexxistar and hundreds more on MFC all free, all the time.

One of the reasons I upgraded to Premium in the first place is expected/hoped that I could get better video. I was somewhat one surprised when I upgraded and that did not happen. I can state that if full screen video had been available to me when I first signed up for MFC years ago (I didn't start really watching until this spring) there is no way I would have spent money.

I am curious if MFC consulted with models before doing this. What are you feelings.

The so-called full screen has always been available, you just had to do it manually. It's no bigger now than it could have been before. Now it's just automatically centered. To manually increase video size, place mouse over the dots on the right side center edge of video screen, click and drag to customize screen size however you want.

Reactions: JickyJuly
Bocefish said:
The so-called full screen has always been available, you just had to do it manually. It's no bigger now than it could have been before. Now it's just automatically centered. To manually increase video size, place mouse over the dots on the right side center edge, click and drag to customize screen size however you want.

Right but it was somewhat of a pain to use before. Expand the video to full size,turn off side bars, browser menu, than when you wanted to see chat you manually shrink it and reactivate everything. This is far more convenient..

@higirls :think: I don't understand why it would keep you from tipping though? Shouldn't getting a better show (not distracted by the chat) make you more inclined to tip, at least at the end?

I tried out the full screen tonight, it does look awesome, don't think it's going to help people with addictions to watching camgirls, I've never felt addicted before but didn't want to stop watching.

I would imagine that if they made it a premium only advantage guests/basics being reminded about this would probably be much more likely to spend their £12.50 on going premium so they can get lifetime full screen perving. Not all of them, but I think to those who want to just silently perve/wank it could be what turns them. I doubt they'd ever buy more tokens than that, but does it really matter? At least they've had 200 tokens to spend on someone!

I currently don't feel that it's going to effect cam girls too badly, I think I may have to keep people more interested in what's happening in the chat though. What I'm surprised about is that mfc haven't used this as a way to turn guests/basics into premiums. Jeeze, they already get to watch us etc, the way mfc is is that it's full of public shows, now they also get to have unlimited full screen viewing without ever spending a penny! If someone doesn't want to interact with the model there is very little reason to ever buy tokens. This would have been a good reason.

I do think it will make public shows and viewing dramatically better though, and quite possibly bring more traffic mfcs way. I also hope this feature is available in private/group, I assume but does anyone know? Only problem with that is they can't tell me what they like etc during the show without removing full screen. But still, personally I'd be more likely to pay all that for a private if I could easily get it into full screen mode. A lot sexier.

On the other hand there will probably be more who'll zone out and watch guilt free. Will be more like people watching from the lounge. Who knows?!

What I'm really hoping about it is that during public cum shows, I'll get less people chatting shit in the room. Although I have a feeling that is always going to happen lol. Sometimes when your pussy is already pretty fecking close up and someone goes "close up pussy bb" "close up pussy" "bb? close up?" It's like, mate, if it's any closer my camera's going to get water damage. It'll be great if that goes. And great that now people don't all have to see that crap!

I think this will be a nice bonus feature for the fellas who contributed to the countdown, to use during a public show. I'm not bothered by the waves of retard because I'm pretty busy (giggity) but I'm sure some fellas would like to drown out the idiots AND get a better view once the :shhh: times have started.

JoleneJolene said:
@higirls :think: I don't understand why it would keep you from tipping though? Shouldn't getting a better show (not distracted by the chat) make you more inclined to tip, at least at the end?

To be honest I am not sure. In the case of my favorite models it probably won't make any difference. However for somebody like yourself, who's room I visit occasionally but I not a regular, here is how it may affect you. Normally if I am going to make a couple small tips for the countdown, than may add tip during the actual show say for a yellow wall, and your case because you are such a great performer a thank you tip. Watching full screen, I won't see a yellow wall and probably won't feel in sense of obligation to tip. Now maybe I'll tip 20 at the end instead of 10 to make up for the missing show. We will see.

I think I am more annoyed that MFC, given an opportunity to give Premium and/or high reward point members a better experience, than basics didn't bother.
But hey that don't respond to my emails I guess I should not be surprised. :angry4:

HiGirlsRHot said:
JoleneJolene said:

To be honest I am not sure. In the case of my favorite models it probably won't make any difference. However for somebody like yourself, who's room I visit occasionally but I not a regular, here is how it may affect you. Normally if I am going to make a couple small tips for the countdown, than may add tip during the actual show say for a yellow wall, and your case because you are such a great performer a thank you tip. Watching full screen, I won't see a yellow wall and probably won't feel in sense of obligation to tip. Now maybe I'll tip 20 at the end instead of 10 to make up for the missing show. We will see.

I think I am more annoyed that MFC, given an opportunity to give Premium and/or high reward point members a better experience, than basics didn't bother.
But hey that don't respond to my emails I guess I should not be surprised. :angry4:
AH I think I understand you better now. You're more likely to get mesmerized by the enchanting lady diddling about her nether regions and just forget, not think of it. That actually makes sense. I'm known to just sorta... space out from time to time myself so I can picture myself even doing this.
:handgestures-salute: Thanks! Since you ARE the type to tip a thank you during the show, for no reason other than a thank you I didn't think you really meant it the way it came across (no wantee to tippee cuz hard) so I figure a little clarity wouldn't hurt.

I wish mfc would ask acf more often what suggestions we have etc, last time was for the broadcaster in the models only section and my god, the changes have made camming so much better! There aren't even that many but I LOVE them! In this case I would love it if they did make it a premium only feature. There are so many guests/basics in my room all the time. Usually when they do change they don't really know what to do with the tokens, so often they will end up tipping me/spending them in one night. Maybe they'll never spend again, but say just 2 or 3 decide they want fullscreen mode each night in my room, if that happens in every room say 3% turn to premiums, you think of how many tokens that would be bought. I think that would make a difference to camgirls token wise, and maybe change the ratios. Then again, we'd have a lot more $20 basics floating around!

JoleneJolene said:
HiGirlsRHot said:
JoleneJolene said:

AH I think I understand you better now. You're more likely to get mesmerized by the enchanting lady diddling about her nether regions and just forget, not think of it. That actually makes sense. I'm known to just sorta... space out from time to time myself so I can picture myself even doing this.
:handgestures-salute: Thanks! Since you ARE the type to tip a thank you during the show, for no reason other than a thank you I didn't think you really meant it the way it came across (no wantee to tippee cuz hard) so I figure a little clarity wouldn't hurt.

This is a good point about the full screen putting people in a mesmerized state! It's a good thing that tips aren't just a visual in the chat room and get a little bell too! Hopefully the model is getting tipped during the show enough so that hearing the jingle can remind those who are in full screen mode that they can tip if they are enjoying (and I imagine they are if they have the show on full screen!)

RoxieRed said:
JoleneJolene said:
HiGirlsRHot said:
JoleneJolene said:

This is a good point about the full screen putting people in a mesmerized state! It's a good thing that tips aren't just a visual in the chat room and get a little bell too! Hopefully the model is getting tipped during the show enough so that hearing the jingle can remind those who are in full screen mode that they can tip if they are enjoying (and I imagine they are if they have the show on full screen!)

I haven't tried it yet but do you have to exit full screen before you can tip? Or are the tip buttons still there even when in full screen mode? If it's the former, then I guess that could potentially lead to some guys tipping less often if it's gonna mean fap - stop fap - exit full screen - tip - hit full screen - restart fap. But then I guess they can always tip what they would have tipped at the end in one lump sum.

Guess we models need to make sure to be more vocal about asking for tips during a show since they won't be able to see our topic updates and typed requests. And when the boys complain that we are begging... "hey, just reminding the people in full screen!" :thumbleft:

I'm joking, mostly, but it is a good reminder that sweetly mentioning (verbally) that you appreciate tips if they're enjoying the show is not a bad thing.

I'm not bothered by the waves of retard because I'm pretty busy (giggity) but I'm sure some fellas would like to drown out the idiots AND get a better view once the :shhh: times have started.

Heh...giggity! But I admit, for me, seeing the famous :jjshhh is one the most entertaining parts of the show. It adds to the smexiness, imo. Giggity giggity...giggity goo!!

Reactions: JoleneBrody
It would be AMAZING if right there on fullscreen mode there was a wonderful clear button where the guy could press to tip us/buy tokens easy peasy! You'd get full screen, but whilst in full screen a wonderful constant reminder to tip! lol Yeah, maybe the members wouldn't love that so much, but I would!!

I wonder how it'll effect the girls who do typed chat and say very little. For me I type pretty much nothing and do lots of chatting/talking so people in full screen will probably know the point of what's going on (if they have sound and full screen).

Isabella_deL said:
It would be AMAZING if right there on fullscreen mode there was a wonderful clear button where the guy could press to tip us/buy tokens easy peasy! You'd get full screen, but whilst in full screen a wonderful constant reminder to tip! lol Yeah, maybe the members wouldn't love that so much, but I would!!

I wonder how it'll effect the girls who do typed chat and say very little. For me I type pretty much nothing and do lots of chatting/talking so people in full screen will probably know the point of what's going on (if they have sound and full screen).

It wouldn't bother too much have a tip button while in full screen, and I'd positively applaud it, if those who have already tip the model within the last say 30 minutes had it removed.

I have noticed an increasing number of members, urging other members to go full screen for a specific event, e.g. big toy gets inserted. (If MFC notifies members of new feature I must have missed being on their email list.) Obviously the sound of tips will remind members which is a good thing. But then again a small number of guys watch MFC without sound, (e.g. work or cause the wife is sleeping). Last night, I went Full Screen during a girls cumshow, but because her music was awful (I am old fart so musically my taste is old school) and since she was quiet while playing I mute her. Now I won't generally do this but....

AmberCutie said:
Guess we models need to make sure to be more vocal about asking for tips during a show since they won't be able to see our topic updates and typed requests. And when the boys complain that we are begging... "hey, just reminding the people in full screen!" :thumbleft:

I'm joking, mostly, but it is a good reminder that sweetly mentioning (verbally) that you appreciate tips if they're enjoying the show is not a bad thing.

Or maybe we can put a scrolling marquee over our video feed that includes our room topic. :lol:

KittyWilde said:
AmberCutie said:

Or maybe we can put a scrolling marquee over our video feed that includes our room topic. :lol:

I hate scrolling text. I had to go on a tipping boycott to protest it once in a room. I understand models have to have watermarks, but static text should be enough for that.

mynameisbob84 said:
RoxieRed said:
JoleneJolene said:
HiGirlsRHot said:
JoleneJolene said:

I haven't tried it yet but do you have to exit full screen before you can tip? Or are the tip buttons still there even when in full screen mode? If it's the former, then I guess that could potentially lead to some guys tipping less often if it's gonna mean fap - stop fap - exit full screen - tip - hit full screen - restart fap. But then I guess they can always tip what they would have tipped at the end in one lump sum.

Full screen is full screen. The tip button is gone. You have to exit out of full screen to tip.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Shaun__ said:
KittyWilde said:
AmberCutie said:

I hate scrolling text. I had to go on a tipping boycott to protest it once in a room. I understand models have to have watermarks, but static text should be enough for that.
This is impressive. It's like a new-wave form of freeloading and controlling a model all at once.

This reminds me of all those other assholes who, instead of just finding a model they like, try and control a woman through money until she fits their standards. But this situation clearly isn't the same, because it's called boycotting. Well done!

Evvie said:
Shaun__ said:
KittyWilde said:
AmberCutie said:

This is impressive. It's like a new-wave form of freeloading and controlling a model all at once.

This reminds me of all those other assholes who, instead of just finding a model they like, try and control a woman through money until she fits their standards. But this situation clearly isn't the same, because it's called boycotting. Well done!

I pay for a fantasy, and it does not involve people covered in scrolling text with a semi-opaque background. I told her I did not like, and refused to tip until she stopped it. If you are running a business and your biggest client says your new product sucks you are not required to change it. I always took care of her, and seldom asked for anything in return. I gave her a choice she could ban me, ignore my request, or let me see her face when she was dancing again.

What I was doing is no different than the people who say they will tip you if you flash them. I was offering tips for a scrolling banner free future. I have never understood models who get offended by members offering them money to do stuff on cam while complaining about freeloaders in the same breath.

I always get pissed when a model says I am controlling her with money. If you do not want to do something just tell me no. My regular models tell me no all the time. If I offer you tokens to do something, you are under no duress to take them from me.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Shaun__ said:
Evvie said:
Shaun__ said:
KittyWilde said:
AmberCutie said:

I pay for a fantasy, and it does not involve people covered in scrolling text with a semi-opaque background. I told her I did not like, and refused to tip until she stopped it. If you are running a business and your biggest client says your new product sucks you are not required to change it. I always took care of her, and seldom asked for anything in return. I gave her a choice she could ban me, ignore my request, or let me see her face when she was dancing again.

What I was doing is no different than the people who say they will tip you if you flash them. I was offering tips for a scrolling banner free future. I have never understood models who get offended by members offering them money to do stuff on cam while complaining about freeloaders in the same breath.

I always get pissed when a model says I am controlling her with money. If you do not want to do something just tell me no. My regular models tell me no all the time. If I offer you tokens to do something, you are under no duress to take them from me.

I usually stay out of these things but....

Really you should have offered to tip X amount for her to get rid of it, not withhold tips because of it.
Your boycotting way is actually offensive, because you were not offering to pay for something you want, you were refusing to tip for your enjoyment of anything else going on in the room until she conformed to your wishes.

I would personally find it rude, and maybe secretly resent you after pulling a stunt like that.

:whistle:

ShelterLight said:
I usually stay out of these things but....

Really you should have offered to tip X amount for her to get rid of it, not withhold tips because of it.
Your boycotting way is actually offensive, because you were not offering to pay for something you want, you were refusing to tip for your enjoyment of anything else going on in the room until she conformed to your wishes.

I would personally find it rude, and maybe secretly resent you after pulling a stunt like that.

This.

There's a big difference between someone talking to a model like "will you do this if I tip x?" Her agreeing and you tipping it, and saying to a model "do this and I'll tip x. But I won't tip until you do this." Which is effectively what you're saying. If you hate it that much then you shouldn't go to her room full stop until it's down, rather than watching/enjoying yourself enough to stick around even though there's something there that annoys you and refusing to tip. That is a form of blackmail and is controlling.

If you say to her, "look, if I tip x amount will you please remove this because I hate it?" and she agrees then tipping x amount would remove it. This would be perfectly reasonable. "Boycotting" is not.

Yes you spend money, but you're acting like you're entitled to her shows and she is only entitled to your tips if you absolutely get your way.

So yeah, I worked tonight, didn't notice any difference as of yet. I even encouraged people to go full screen while I was dancing/in show, but seeing as loads of people tipped while I was dancing and in show I assume they just watched normal.

Scrolling text is kind of a bummer. It feels like a fence between the model and the viewer. It seems weird that MFC would let the tip button and the topic be edged out even in full screen. Topic and tip button is where the monies happen. :woops:

Status
Not open for further replies.