AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 20, 2018
I started camming a few weeks ago. I had the new model tag set for 1 week. And I was not active at all. I only got on two days a week for a few minutes . I had to much going on and didn’t have time. Now that I’m back in I get less than 10 viewers and no tokens . I wasn’t getting many viewers or tokens to begin with. But I want to make a new account and start off as new again and be more active to get more admirers and ratings . Is it possible to make another account ?

I started camming a few weeks ago. I had the new model tag set for 1 week. And I was not active at all. I only got on two days a week for a few minutes . I had to much going on and didn’t have time. Now that I’m back in I get less than 10 viewers and no tokens . I wasn’t getting many viewers or tokens to begin with. But I want to make a new account and start off as new again and be more active to get more admirers and ratings . Is it possible to make another account ?
If you weren't on for 10 broadcast hours yet, you still have a "new" model account.

There's no point in starting over already, just try to advertise for yourself and get on cam and hustle. Offer incentives for tipping, take privates (if you're into that), sell content.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Gen
Upvote 0
more admirers and ratings
By the way, if you're talking about the rate/admire on your profile it does absolutely nothing, do not focus on that.

Upvote 0
If you weren't on for 10 broadcast hours yet, you still have a "new" model account.

Is there a difference between what MFC members see, and what the model sees? I ask that, because I have my own setting that lets me determine how long a model shows up as a NEW MODEL for me. I can have models show up with the new model tag for up to 90 days. The default is 7 days. More a curiosity question than anything. I've seen it talked about on here before and I guess I didn't realize this was anything other than a member configurable option?

Upvote 0
Is there a difference between what MFC members see, and what the model sees? I ask that, because I have my own setting that lets me determine how long a model shows up as a NEW MODEL for me. I can have models show up with the new model tag for up to 90 days. The default is 7 days. More a curiosity question than anything. I've seen it talked about on here before and I guess I didn't realize this was anything other than a member configurable option?
I can't say for sure, but I recall at some point confirming that there's 2 ways to show up as new. First 10 hours broadcast, and whatever the member sets it to. I think guests may see the default model setting, but I dunno.

• Helpful!
Reactions: callmepete
Upvote 0
I can't say for sure, but I recall at some point confirming that there's 2 ways to show up as new. First 10 hours broadcast, and whatever the member sets it to. I think guests may see the default model setting, but I dunno.

For what it's worth - I just tried it as a guest and could set the time just like a member.

• Helpful!
Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
For what it's worth - I just tried it as a guest and could set the time just like a member.
I really wonder though if that supersedes the 10 hours set as default from models.

Upvote 0
Dunno. But I would pick different values and the number of "New Models" would get larger as the number of days got bigger.
More so that I wonder if you set it to 7 days (is that the lowest setting?) and the model doesn't complete her 10 hours until day 9... you see what I mean?

Upvote 0
More so that I wonder if you set it to 7 days (is that the lowest setting?) and the model doesn't complete her 10 hours until day 9... you see what I mean?

I do see what you mean. More investigation is needed to answer this question. I wasn't busy, and it's an interesting question, so decided to look around and see if I could find any with that situation.

The lowest number you can set is 3 days. I did that and the number of New Models varied from the 60s to the 70s. I checked the profiles of several and found something.

One model apparently had started way back in April. Her profile had been last modified then and there was a post on her message wall from a member on May 2. But there she was, nearly 6 months later, broadcasting with a New Model tag.

For the member's setting of 3 days to override the 10 hours, the person who posted on her wall back in May wouldn't have actually seen her. As it was a message complimenting her on her looks, that doesn't seem likely.

So, I think in your scenario, she would still have the New Model tag until day 9. It seems this model hadn't used hers up in almost 6 months.

It looks like no matter what the member's setting, you still get 10 hours of broadcast time before the New Model tag wears off.

(more looking and found another one)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
It looks like no matter what the member's setting, you still get 10 hours of broadcast time before the New Model tag wears off.
You rock for looking into it and helping us all figure stuff out! :)

Upvote 0
So how do you get more viewers on MFC over time ? I know I’m chaturbate after a certain amount of followers you get more viewers.

Upvote 0
So how do you get more viewers on MFC over time ? I know I’m chaturbate after a certain amount of followers you get more viewers.
It's kind of a vicious circle, in that camscore will put you higher on the page, but you have to make more tokens per hour on cam to raise your score. So essentially you need to find a way to advertise for your room then offer people something to entice them to spend tokens.

Upvote 0
Bringing over a large following from another cam site helps. I wish I hadn't started on MFC. I'm taking a break from there and pushing the hell out of my Share content to try to get my camscore back up to something I can live with. Till then, I'm gaining as many new followers as I can from other platforms.

Upvote 0
I always assumed the majority of members (especially the non-paying ones) were too lazy/didn't know how to change whatever MFC's default settings are.
Because anything that keeps people from watching all them free cams just ain't worth the trouble, ya know? ;)

Upvote 0
I always assumed the majority of members (especially the non-paying ones) were too lazy/didn't know how to change whatever MFC's default settings are.
Because anything that keeps people from watching all them free cams just ain't worth the trouble, ya know? ;)
Agreed. That’s why, unfortunately, camscore is important since it is the default.

Reactions: emptiedglass
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.