AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Is there a practice mode? ie broadcasting but not in public?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 22, 2019
South Florida
www.angienoir.com
Twitter Username
@AngieNoir
MFC Username
AngieNoir
Streamate Username
AngieNoir
Chaturbate Username
AngieNoir
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/34/Angie-Noir/
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/46758/angie-noir-taboo-milf
Hi all!
I am new at MFC and trying to learn as fast as I can but I was wondering is there a way to start broadcasting "behind the scenes" to learn the functionality of the site? I dont want to eat into my new status or hurt my score... OR make customers angry over my being a NEWBIE.

Reactions: Capryce
I would also like to know that! I'm considering getting on mfc but it seems so much more complicated than cb, and let's be honest, the site's interface is terrible and confusing. Since I'm not sure how long you keep the "new" tag, I also think it would be smart to properly learn how does all this work!

Reactions: AngieNoir
Upvote 0
No practice mode. :)

But logging into https://www.myfreecams.com/modelweb/ without broadcasting and learning your way around the options won't hurt anything. You just can't open your chatroom without broadcasting.

Also, just guest browsing the actual www.myfreecams.com homepage and seeing what happens in other models' rooms can be very helpful. The ultimate best would be to start a premium account and actually log in to use the member features.

how long you keep the "new" tag,
It'll last 10 hours of live broadcast time by default, but members can select options to make it last longer.

Upvote 0
On modelweb, you also have the option of cam preview, so u can see ur cam before starting actual broadcasting.

The preview does not work with OBS??

Upvote 0
The preview does not work with OBS??
Correct. the RTMP/External Broadcaster connection will only show a black window when you're broadcasting and I'm pretty sure on the preview as well.

Reactions: AngieNoir
Upvote 0
I found when I first started that members were super understanding and helpful when I wasn't sure how to do something (change settings, etc.), from what I've seen members like new girls that seem new lol, if that makes sense! Just don't stress out too much, read up on as much as you can and like Amber said, check out some models rooms to get an idea of how things work! Good luck!

Upvote 0
No practice mode. :)

I guess I've never heard one war or the other. Do you know if logging into camyou will start eating away at the new model status, if they have not turned on the cam on myfreecams side?

Upvote 0
I guess I've never heard one war or the other. Do you know if logging into camyou will start eating away at the new model status, if they have not turned on the cam on myfreecams side?
Never figured that out.

Upvote 0
What do you say? Why should I consider to transfer from Chaturbate to MFC? What are MFC advantages and disadvantages? I am considering the change cause I was banned without any reason from CB from one day to another...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.