AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC "Lounges"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2020
When I first started on MFC (this is the only site i've used in my camming career, i started in August) a "model" came into my page and asked for my skype to give to an "admin" and the admin told me to pretty much show him what I got and he'll promote my page/room and get me more viewers whatever whatever.. that wasn't the case lol. Eventually another "model" came into my room pretty much saying the same thing but for whatever reason everything seemed way more legit and the admin gave told me the other guy was fake and gave me a list of all the other admins etc etc but they both told me about me about these lounges created for "high tippers"
The admin told me he would help groom me and told me different tips and supplies to get.. Long story short after I fell out on MFC,& when I wanted to come back I messaged the admin asking how I get in or what I needed to do to get in and he said "its not available anymore" and I haven't talked to him since (that was probably 2-3 months ago) But recently these lounges have been brought up again by a user claiming to be in them and he's telling me he's going to post me in there and he sent me what looked like a screen shot of said room.. ARE THESE LOUNGES REAL OR AM I GETTING SCAMMED INTO FREE SHOWS LOL

promotion is a lounge is useless though, guys will also say they are doing this without asking for anything, but like posting lots of gifs/compliments it's a substitute for tipping

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Indeed. But the lounges ARE real. It seems all scams and lies have, at least, a small kernel of truth in them
Oh yeah, of course.

Was just focusing on the part that was the actual scam. I mean, any ol' douchebag can try to get free stuff for "promoting in the lounge" and that's just as useless and bad, but the admin part is really harmful as models might feel their job is on the line if they don't comply.

Oh yeah, of course.

Was just focusing on the part that was the actual scam. I mean, any ol' douchebag can try to get free stuff for "promoting in the lounge" and that's just as useless and bad, but the admin part is really harmful as models might feel their job is on the line if they don't comply.

Yes. And I was just focusing on the specifically asked question - are the lounges real.

I probably should have quoted the OP's question and not your post. My bad.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Status
Not open for further replies.