AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC managers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

camillarose

Inactive Cam Model
Sep 17, 2018
United States
Twitter Username
@camilla69rose
MFC Username
camillarose24
I just recently started on MFC and I am getting messages through skype in which is not setup to MFC. These messages are saying that they were assigned to be my manager on MFC. Does the site offer managers to new models starting out?

mfc or any other site will only contact you through their official email if needed.

but i have good news! you came to the right place. this site and others like it will help you with your new camming business. more like off hand mentoring by sharing tips, experiences, and support. if you haven't checked out the camgirlwiki, i suggest you do so. i advise getting verified. all the juicy camming secrets like hustle tips, show ideas, site discussions, clip help, editing tips, life support, and hemorrhoids :)P)

MFC assigns no managers to models, and will always contact you through an official MFC mail account. These Skype messages are scammers attempting to take advantage of you in some way.

mfc or any other site will only contact you through their official email if needed.

but i have good news! you came to the right place. this site and others like it will help you with your new camming business. more like off hand mentoring by sharing tips, experiences, and support. if you haven't checked out the camgirlwiki, i suggest you do so. i advise getting verified. all the juicy camming secrets like hustle tips, show ideas, site discussions, clip help, editing tips, life support, and hemorrhoids :)P)
Thank you so much and yes i hope i get approved for models only section,I could use the tips and advice!!!

Reactions: AudriTwo
Status
Not open for further replies.