AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Model keeps adding me as a Friend - how can stop her?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
So at MFC - was a model I used to tip a lot - then I found another model I liked more so I stopped going to her room.

I removed her from my friends list as I only want to see the models that are my friends or I bookmarked as MFC has great preview for your friends and bookmarks etc.

So I removed her from friend list - within a couple days - she is back on my friends list. And I remove and is added back etc etc. I complained to MFC - is no way I can choose how are my friends etc and I never did figure out a way to do it. Today I removed and within a hour she is back on my friends list - is just crazy.

So 2 questions - any way to stop her from adding me as a friend? I tried ignore list - that does nothing. I did ask her once and she said if I am on her friends list she can MFC mail me easier and I said but I do not want any emails.

2nd question - why does she add me - to be annoying must be one reason BUT maybe it tells what I do when I am online - what sites I visit and if I am tipping etc or ? I know the sites give lots of info to models but I think is only when enter their room but ?

Thanks and I hope you can help.

People should not show up on your friend list if you do not add them yourself. Even if you're on HER friend list, she won't be on yours if you don't add her, or if you remove her. Then if you have your PM set to friends only, she should not be able to send you a PM. If you "ignore" her she won't be able to MFC mail you, either.

maybe it tells what I do when I am online - what sites I visit and if I am tipping etc or ?
She would not be able to see anything other than when you are online. Nothing shows models your spending habits on other models.

She would not be able to see anything other than when you are online. Nothing shows models your spending habits on other models.
People should not show up on your friend list if you do not add them yourself
I am glad she can not see anything about where I am or what I do. They are adding me to their lists - had a top 10 model add me the other day after I spent 800 token on her videos. And the one that keeps adding me - I literally remove her and 1 hour later she is back on my list. I have never added any model to friend list - I only bookmark them. I did put her on ignore list now and that is why I not get any email but her PM still show up in my archives. Probably not a popular thing to say but would be nice if a user could ban a model hahaha - am the big whale that left and is no sunshine in that for her.

I literally remove her and 1 hour later she is back on my list. I have never added any model to friend list - I only bookmark them.
This is NOT the way the system works. If I was to add you as a friend, you'd never know.

but her PM still show up in my archives.
OH yes, even if you block/ignore you might still find them in your archives. That's always been a bit of a thing. But while you're online you won't get them popping up, which is the way I believe it's supposed to work.

I think models appearing on your friends list is just a bug. I visited a certain model once, did not even spent anything there, but suddenly she was on my friends list. I remove her and next day she's back.
After removing her a few times it suddenly stopped. I don't think the model has anything to do with it.

I think models appearing on your friends list is just a bug. I visited a certain model once, did not even spent anything there, but suddenly she was on my friends list. I remove her and next day she's back.
After removing her a few times it suddenly stopped. I don't think the model has anything to do with it.
Thanks for confirming, sounds like OP should report this to support.

If is a bug then I feel really bad hahahah But I did now put her on ignore list - no more emails and not yet on friends list again so am hopeful. I know she is mad - she had my personal email and has sent 2 emails already - does not like being blocked. I replied - told her go the email - read them and take care. You know its crazy when someone calls you 30 different bad names in 2 emails and then is mad when you not want to visit their room. CRAY CRAY Guess isn't often guy blocks her -mostly other way around I guess Anyways - want all to be well with her and with all of us - am there for fun and she there to make $$$

Thanks for confirming, sounds like OP should report this to support.
I messaged them today - the guy was right - I tipped 2 models yesterday - both on friends list automatically - when I remove them - they show up again and again and again - so this was my message to MFC today - wo problems - when i tip a model - she automatically added to my friends list - that is not right - does it by itself. Next problem - I keep removing people from my friends list AND they keep showing back up automatically- what is wrong? Please fix.

This is NOT the way the system works. If I was to add you as a friend, you'd never know.
Can I ask - do you know if I add you as a friend? If I add you as bookmark? And then if I remove either the bookmark or the friend - would you know? Something seems to tip her off that I am doing things - when I remove as friend - BAM i get a PM or email within a day from her SO I do not think is coincidence BUT???? .

Can I ask - do you know if I add you as a friend? If I add you as bookmark? And then if I remove either the bookmark or the friend - would you know? Something seems to tip her off that I am doing things - when I remove as friend - BAM i get a PM or email within a day from her SO I do not think is coincidence BUT???? .
I would not know unless I tried to pm you.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.