AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC new model banner

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 31, 2015
So from what I heard MFC puts a yellow new model banner that puts you at the top of pages when you first go live. How exactly does it work? Does it just run out over a week's time whether you are alive or not? Or does it stay there for 7 Days of logins?

Sorry if this has been posted already I couldn't find the thread for it

So from what I heard MFC puts a yellow new model banner that puts you at the top of pages when you first go live. How exactly does it work? Does it just run out over a week's time whether you are alive or not? Or does it stay there for 7 Days of logins?

Sorry if this has been posted already I couldn't find the thread for it
The amount of time you show up as new is up to the users to decide for themselves. Also it is up to the users to show new models at the top or not. This is what we see as members for the list settings. Screen Shot 01-21-23 at 11.58 AM.JPG

Actually the default is SEVEN days not 90. And I believe it starts when you first go live.
And also the rooms are default set for camscore not 'number of people'.

Status
Not open for further replies.