AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Payment & FirstChoice Pay

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 16, 2017
International
Twitter Username
@EvaSwarovski
MFC Username
Evaswarovski
Dear Models and Friends

I would like to ask about MFC Payments via FirstChoice Pay

I started MFC on 23 October 2017, Minimum $20 to get payout and ive surplus the minimum requirement. Ive also got approval from firstchoice pay and it stated on MFC Account Information page

Payment method: Payoneer
Payoneer status : Approved

But on the Payment History Page it is still There is no payment history associated with your account because you have not been paid recently.

This means either the pay period is not over yet, or your Account Information is not approved, or you have not reached the minimum payout for your selected payment method.

May i know when usually the page will update and when my payment be sent to FirstChoice Pay Accoount ?

Will it be end of 1st November 2017 at Midnight ?

Thanks in Advance
SweetFace a.k.a EvaSwarovski

Great MFC Relied they said it will take several hours to update on the page.

after 1 hour i check again my payment history page have updated :)

Payment Code: #M26044521_314767_20171023_20171031PN
Dates: October 23rd, 2017 - October 31st, 2017
Tokens: xxxx
Amount paid: $xxx.xx

Payment information:
Method: Payoneer
ID: m xxxxxxxx

and its in my firstchoice pay , now just need to load it to my mastercard :)

Upvote 0
Hi,
Figured I comment on this and hopefully get some feedback. I signed up for FirstChoice and set my Streammate pay to go through FC. I have already received my card but my funds have yet to be loaded onto the card. I see that SM tried to send my money but the payment status on FC is "Processing Card Load" If I could get any feedback I'd appreciate it :h:

Upvote 0
Hi,
Figured I comment on this and hopefully get some feedback. I signed up for FirstChoice and set my Streammate pay to go through FC. I have already received my card but my funds have yet to be loaded onto the card. I see that SM tried to send my money but the payment status on FC is "Processing Card Load" If I could get any feedback I'd appreciate it :h:
Hi, feel free to reach out, so I can double check this for you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.