AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC PayoneerGBT Please explain?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

A Little Batty

Inactive Cam Model
May 4, 2018
Australia
alittlebatty.com
Twitter Username
@justalilbatty
Tumblr Username
justalilbatty
MFC Username
ALittleBatty
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/604791/A-Little-Batty/
I'm a little late to the show with everything that's going on.

As many others have probably seen, MFC has this posted up:

Payoneer Bank Transfer. If you were using First Choice Pay to receive funds via Global Bank Transfer to your bank account (not to your card), you now have an option to continue receiving funds to the same bank account again by changing your payment method to PayoneerGBT (it will only be available if you had a bank account linked on First Choice Pay.)

I under the basic jist of course, but I'm worried about it.

I have a bank hooked up to my FCP account, so that funds from MFC could be directly paid into my bank account. I've received funds this way in the past.

Although is says for those who have, you can continue to receive funds to the same bank account, but is it wise to do this? Is it a temporary solution or is it just those with the prepaid cards that are having troubles?

You could log in to the Payoneer website with your Fcp login details if you have ever used Global Bank Transfer within FirstChoicePay. You could try that first.

I just read about it so I'm not sure. It would also be something temporary. Mfc, ImLive, Chaturbate offer this method.

Reactions: A Little Batty
I'm trying it out actually.
I could login to payoneer with the same details.
I started camming on MFC again, and I had a payment sent today.
I received an email from MFC telling me about the payout, and then Payoneer emailing me to say they received it and passed it onto my bank account.

If it's the same as before, I should receive it in a few business days.
I'll post here how it went and if I received it or not ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.