AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

mfc payout percentage question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 17, 2010
I know on the wiki it states 50-65% payout, but I've just been speaking to a friend and he told me this mfc model he knows left because she was only getting 45%, this can't be true surely?

She was probably working for a studio. I had a friend that only got 45% because she was working for a studio.

If someone tips you 200 tokens, you keep $10. They say it works out at a higher percentage than that because of the large tokens package costing less per token, but you always get the same for each token. Hope this helps.

If a girl was only making 45% it was due to a studio or manager taking a cut.

We as models ALWAYS get 5 cents per token. If a member purchased tokens at 10 cents each, that means we are taking 50%. If the member purchased the tokens for less than 10 cents each, we make more than 50%.

It's best to think of them as nickels, not percentages, since our payout is always consistent, regardless of the % of the members money that MFC keeps.

AmberCutie said:
If a girl was only making 45% it was due to a studio or manager taking a cut.

We as models ALWAYS get 5 cents per token. If a member purchased tokens at 10 cents each, that means we are taking 50%. If the member purchased the tokens for less than 10 cents each, we make more than 50%.

It's best to think of them as nickels, not percentages, since our payout is always consistent, regardless of the % of the members money that MFC keeps.

You can pay more than 10 cents a token for the teeny token packages.
But I'd be surprised if this was more than a fraction of a percent of the total tokens spent.

Mikeythegeek said:
Yeah, those smaller packages look like they range between 10.5 cents to 12 cents per token.

Yet another reason, then, for models to never concern themselves with the %.

Nickel per token. Repeat it. Learn it. Know it.

Ah! I was just thinking about this! I work for Natalie Nice, and when I calculate my checks I take the number of tokens and multiply it by .05, and then I take the number I get with that, and multiply it by .6

and when I get my check, its exactly what I calculated!
I honestly forgot where I got that from lol
For a 1000 token tip, I get $30.

I just now started wondering about that, cause I was hearing models say they would get $50 for every 1k tip.

She is an extremely good boss, but I have been debating whether I should work for MFC instead, or stay with her!
Have no idea which one would be better, more money, or a bomb ass boss?

lol :p

KotaMorgue said:
Ah! I was just thinking about this! I work for Natalie Nice, and when I calculate my checks I take the number of tokens and multiply it by .05, and then I take the number I get with that, and multiply it by .6

I just now started wondering about that, cause I was hearing models say they would get $50 for every 1k tip.

She is an extremely good boss, but I have been debating whether I should work for MFC instead, or stay with her!

Well, without her YOU are the boss. So you have to look at what she gives you and if it's worth 40% of your pay. Most studio models (from what I've heard) make closer to 4.5 cents per token (10%), you make 3. To me, unless she was pulling her weight really hard, I would feel cheated. That's me though, I don't know what she does or what her terms are.

Keithy said:
KotaMorgue said:

Well, without her YOU are the boss. So you have to look at what she gives you and if it's worth 40% of your pay. Most studio models (from what I've heard) make closer to 4.5 cents per token (10%), you make 3. To me, unless she was pulling her weight really hard, I would feel cheated. That's me though, I don't know what she does or what her terms are.

This. You might have a very good boss, Kota, but unless she's doing things to help you become a more successful camgirl, you have yourself a terrible deal there. You're losing nearly half of your potential income. That's not something to be happy about, IMO.

I might have more to say about this later, but I want to think it through more carefully before I say it.

KotaMorgue said:

Wow! That is a HUGE percentage for a studio to take, but I don't know the terms of the agreement so maybe it's worth it to you. At the very least, I would expect you to have your own website with professional pics and some serious traffic-building work being done on her part. I follow her on twitter and I don't really see her promoting models, like you, who work for her. Maybe that's not the forum by which she chooses to promote her models, but with almost 7500 followers a tweet here and there would probably help you a little bit....even a FF (Follow Friday) mention would be nice. Just my 2 cents, for what it's worth...

By the way, I have my own studio and have a few models who "work for me", but they are their own bosses. I give them advice, help promote them, and I take VERY little in return.

Good luck to you in whatever path you take, Kota.

Reactions: KotaMorgue
Status
Not open for further replies.