AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC privates, there was a "guest" in mine

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 23, 2011
Has anyone seen this in an MFC private? Last night I went private with a model, and underneath my name was a guest login (the small font kind with random numbers). This was disturbing to me, I wonder if the guest somehow got to see the private session that I paid for? I've also seen guests from time to time in group shows.

I emailed MFC this morning, but have as yet heard back from them. I chose not to mention it to the model and after the fact realized I should have done a screen shot. Anyone shed any light on this?

longrod4x5 said:
Has anyone seen this in an MFC private? Last night I went private with a model, and underneath my name was a guest login (the small font kind with random numbers). This was disturbing to me, I wonder if the guest somehow got to see the private session that I paid for? I've also seen guests from time to time in group shows.

I emailed MFC this morning, but have as yet heard back from them. I chose not to mention it to the model and after the fact realized I should have done a screen shot. Anyone shed any light on this?
It's just a display bug, it happens in group shows too. No need to panic.

i hate that...

I took one model that was none nude that was about to transition into nude through true private ...and then she saw the list still had 5 people and a guest and she got scared off ... :angry4:

JerMajesty said:
i hate that...

I took one model that was none nude that was about to transition into nude through true private ...and then she saw the list still had 5 people and a guest and she got scared off ... :angry4:

For some reason I get an image of you trying to approach a frightened filly who gets skittish and bolts lol....

The Model Whisperer.

I've seen screencaps of one of my groups where there's FIVE guests listed underneath the premium names (I encouraged the premium to cap it and show me, as on my side it shows an "inaccurate" room number but I don't actually see the guests in the room) It is disconcerting but I've always chalked it up to a program bug.

AmberCutie said:
It's just a display bug, it happens in group shows too. No need to panic.

Happens to me much, if not most of the time I change rooms.
Click 'top rooms' or whatever it's called - go into a popular room.
Now, click on one of your friend models who is offline.
Most of the time I get a bogus several 'following me'.

Happened to me in grps, too

But, while it is long time ago that I join MFC, I believe I recall the following:

I already had a basic account. My first day on MFC. Was staying in a models room...
She went to group and I found myself in her groupshow :-D
I had no idea what a grp is and how MFC works, but I after her really hot and creamy grp, I was convinced to upgrade to premium to get more of these grps. :dance:

Either this was a glitch in MFC, or MFC does this on purpose to convert basics to prems?

migu2011 said:
Happened to me in grps, too

But, while it is long time ago that I join MFC, I believe I recall the following:

I already had a basic account. My first day on MFC. Was staying in a models room...
She went to group and I found myself in her groupshow :-D
I had no idea what a grp is and how MFC works, but I after her really hot and creamy grp, I was convinced to upgrade to premium to get more of these grps. :dance:

Either this was a glitch in MFC, or MFC does this on purpose to convert basics to prems?
No offense, but I'm not sure if this is real. If it is real, that was a glitch. The fact that it convinced you to go premium just makes it a good glitch for everyone involved. I hope you gave the model tokens to thank her for the show.

MFC had a glitch for a little bit more than a year ago where people in public chat could at least hear and maybe see private and group shows. They fixed it within a day or so IIRC.

My guess is that, when someone requests to join a group or private, while it's displaying the dialog box saying they need tokens or they need to join, that it shows them on the viewer list. Just a guess, though, I have no evidence.

Kchrpm said:
MFC had a glitch for a little bit more than a year ago where people in public chat could at least hear and maybe see private and group shows. They fixed it within a day or so IIRC.

My guess is that, when someone requests to join a group or private, while it's displaying the dialog box saying they need tokens or they need to join, that it shows them on the viewer list. Just a guess, though, I have no evidence.

I joined MFC a little bit more than a year ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.