AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Profile CSS

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pan_Flute_Fox

Inactive Cam Model
Sep 23, 2018
Twitter Username
@pan_flute_fox
MFC Username
Pan_Flute_Fox
After a little bit of digging I'm still finding it hard to find a css template I like, and I really dont have the time to teach myself css rn lol. All the free ones I've just seem kinda tacky or don't work.
I absolutely love Ziafox's profile, if anyone knows of a resource for something similar please help a girl out.

(If this is already a thread I apologize, also since I'm not a verified model on this forum yet)

After a little bit of digging I'm still finding it hard to find a css template I like, and I really dont have the time to teach myself css rn lol. All the free ones I've just seem kinda tacky or don't work.
I absolutely love Ziafox's profile, if anyone knows of a resource for something similar please help a girl out.

(If this is already a thread I apologize, also since I'm not a verified model on this forum yet)

THIS!!! I'm so confused... When did everyone learn coding?? Where was I??? I see posts, but the common reply is, "look in models only". Well, I'd like to. I have SO many questions, and I know the answers are here... I want them.

Reactions: Pan_Flute_Fox
Upvote 0
It seems to me like Zia is constantly changing her profile/cam boarder etc and also seems pretty experienced in video editing so I would assume she is pretty good at those things and wouldn't necessarily assume you're going to be able to find a template quite as cute/polished as what she has going on. I am also a new cam model but I honestly haven't put a crazy amount of thought into my profile because I don't think its ultimately going to bring in a huge amount of customers on its own. I would say maybe just using what mfc provides is good for now (until you learn the coding or a customer makes one for you) and just make sure you provide enough info on there for people to get a feel for who you are. I've only had one guy once complain my profile is sparse but I have all my tip info on my white board and I think that is more important. Maybe I'm totally wrong though and a frilly profile is clutch. I just haven't seen much reason to invest in it yet personally partially because I seem to float in the 1400 camscore area for now. If I somehow was starting to really gain some points I would probs snaz it up to be on par with those top models.

Reactions: Hey_Kika
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.