AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC profile Designs worker

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 15, 2015
Paris
Hi every body !

I posted this message to let you know after few years worked for models friends, i open my circle to other models to create new MFC profile designs (photos, themes, personal gif emote ...).

You can pm in this forum me if you r interesting to work together.

Just wanted to say it might be helpful to post some examples of your work :)

Just wanted to say it might be helpful to post some examples of your work :)

Yeah, ^that^

And also, how much are you planning to charge? Or are you going to be doing this out of the kindness of your heart (aka: getting paid by seeing the images/videos that you'll be using)?

Reactions: BettyDemure
OP, by asking those questions, I wasn't trying to get you to message me on MFC to tell me privately about your work. I, personally, am not interested because I have already gotten my profile finished. However, other models on here might be interested. So instead of sending private MFC mails, you should just post here directly to show people your work.

Status
Not open for further replies.