AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

mfc profile?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! I'm just wondering how important would you say a custom profile on mfc is? I want a cute profile and was going to pay for one but idk, is it worth it? or should i just leave it be?

A custom profile is a double-edged sword .
It can help a model boost her income even offline tips (if using customized sections with possibility to receive offline tips)
It is the model's calling card (kind of) the image, the brand and yes it is empowering the webcam performer's activity
All this, if it is done the right way.

The other edge of the blade is obviously the lack of:
- design experience
- a keen eye towards visual styling
- marketing and such.
When those are missing, the custom profile has no purpose and doesn't "work" for the profile owner.

Its way to much to type and a lot to read so i'll stop.
Best of luck

its 20$ a month
Sounds, like you might be looking at usimg Cammodel Express? The honest answer is that it depends on how you use it. A great profile will mean next to nothing if you have terrible lighting or a poor connection on cam. That said... I absolutely think it helps. The cuteness is fun but ideally it needs to be easy to navigate and for members to find the information they're looking for.

If it is our Profile Builder you are considering do make sure you test it out with the free 7 day demo to make sure it meets your needs first. If you have questions we are here to help ☺

Status
Not open for further replies.