AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC question about members

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 20, 2017
There's a way to know if someone who tip me is the same guy who tipped me just before with a different name? (2 accounts)

If the member has 2 different accounts. Then there is no way of knowing unless that person tells you outright...normally.

If there's some sort of threat or stalker like behavior, then you should contact support. They would probably be able to tell due to payments being linked between the accounts. They could take action on both.

But if you're just curious, then no.

• Helpful!
Reactions: justjoinedtopost
If the member has 2 different accounts. Then there is no way of knowing unless that person tells you outright...normally.

If there's some sort of threat or stalker like behavior, then you should contact support. They would probably be able to tell due to payments being linked between the accounts. They could take action on both.

But if you're just curious, then no.

So i can't know in the immediate? Thanks for the reply

a person can have several accounts. If they know their way around a computer its easy. The ones who have to have multiple accounts are the ones who have an agenda could be many reasons why but they are all pathetic.If the member doesnt bother you or disrupt your room and just tips I dont think theres anything to question.

a person can have several accounts. If they know their way around a computer its easy. The ones who have to have multiple accounts are the ones who have an agenda could be many reasons why but they are all pathetic.If the member doesnt bother you or disrupt your room and just tips I dont think theres anything to question.

And you know this information because??

In my experience members who have had several accounts do so because they are high rollers, so they get a lot of attention from models and members. Therefore they have more private accounts if they just want to quietly visit friends and not be bothered. But use their regular account when they are planning on tipping in public and hanging out in the public room. I imagine there are also members who have a favourite model but like viewing and tipping others and don't want to cause unnecessary jealousy or drama. Members might also want to browse new models using a different account to their main one in case they end up getting harassed. Models do harass members, so I can definitely understand why using two different accounts might help check out new girls and see who they want to come back to. It's better than browsing as a guest and not contributing. To be fair, it could even be that sometimes they're not feeling social and know that they will feel bad for not interacting much in the rooms they like and are known in.

I don't think it's always for a particularly sneaky agenda, some people like the privacy, some people like to feel anonymous sometimes. To say they are all pathetic shows that you clearly do not know much about members and their spending and viewing habits. Yes I am sure that there are members who do this to spy on models or get around bans, but for the most part I would say it is not malicious.

In my experience members who have had several accounts do so because they are high rollers, so they get a lot of attention from models and members. Therefore they have more private accounts if they just want to quietly visit friends and not be bothered. But use their regular account when they are planning on tipping in public and hanging out in the public room. I imagine there are also members who have a favourite model but like viewing and tipping others and don't want to cause unnecessary jealousy or drama. Members might also want to browse new models using a different account to their main one in case they end up getting harassed. Models do harass members, so I can definitely understand why using two different accounts might help check out new girls and see who they want to come back to. It's better than browsing as a guest and not contributing. To be fair, it could even be that sometimes they're not feeling social and know that they will feel bad for not interacting much in the rooms they like and are known in.

I don't think it's always for a particularly sneaky agenda, some people like the privacy, some people like to feel anonymous sometimes. To say they are all pathetic shows that you clearly do not know much about members and their spending and viewing habits. Yes I am sure that there are members who do this to spy on models or get around bans, but for the most part I would say it is not malicious.

All this. Plus the second premium account helps me control spending to stay within my budget. The "rich guy" account comes out 3 or 4 days a month while the "average guy" account is on more often.

Seriously, check yourself. I can count one well tipping member that you've just forever disqualified yourself from getting a nickel from.

I must have a bucketload of agendas then....

I have one member that uses multiple accounts for sure (because he told me). Any time he's used them with me its to play with everyone in group chat and entertain us. I don't know if this is the reason he has them, but it's always a riot when he pulls them out. I love it.

To answer the actual question, you would have to have access to their personal information to know for sure if it was the same person. Either way, unless they're causing you trouble it isn't something to be concerned about.

I have a few regulars that have several accounts.

I know one has a scouting account with no money, an account that he tests the model with a few small tips and the whale account with the real money. Not pathetic in the slightest.

I suspect one of my regulars has multiple accounts because of some role play thing, which is fun. Also, not pathetic in the slightest.

All this. I have two accounts, and nothing malicious intended of it.

I think a lot of people probably have multiple accounts without having malicious intent. Lots of guys enjoy watching several girls and splitting their token budget among them and use separate accounts so that each model doesn't have to worry they were abadoned if they are seen tipping in another room. Which is pretty nice as far as I'm concerned.

Also, you can take this advice or leave it. But myself personally I would refrain from grouping "customers" all together in a negative way on a platform where they can see what you are saying about them. Members are essentially customers. Calling out one members bad behavior is one thing but calling all members with multiple accounts pathetic is a great way to alienate yourself from paying customers.

If you were going into a store for cam girl type stuff and you knew the owner was going around calling cam girls "pathetic" would you buy from them? I sure wouldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.