AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

mfc recorded streamings

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2023
Hello, I am new to camming, I have a mfc account and I cannot find my live streams recorded anywhere, I tried on mfc share to find them but the page is empty, is there any check box in seetings to activate it? Any help would be very appreciated

Hello, I am new to camming, I have a mfc account and I cannot find my live streams recorded anywhere, I tried on mfc share to find them but the page is empty, is there any check box in seetings to activate it? Any help would be very appreciated
Do you have these settings available to you? https://share.myfreecams.com/settings#recordings

Screen Shot 2023-02-28 at 10.52.50 AM.png

I am not 100% sure but there may be requirements that need to be met before you're able to opt into this.

Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
When I first started I had to get to a certain score on MFC Share before they were an option. I cannot remember what it was, but once you get to that score they start recording, as long as you have the settings Amber screen capped correctly set, to record. It confused me too.

Once they do start showing up it will be a tab on MFC Share (it shows up between goals and tip menu for me).

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.