AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC regions showing up and not wanted...?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 21, 2015
I have my regions set to North America only but the Eastern Euro models keep showing up like crazy on my feed. Is there something I can do to fix this, getting tired of scrolling through these girls with blank stares at the cam and expect you to TIP NOW BB!

i thought 'region' is using geolocation on the model's source IP. So it could be the model using a VPN to the US while camming, or it could bad geolocation database. more likely the vpn.

• Helpful!
Reactions: cbook100
i thought 'region' is using geolocation on the model's source IP. So it could be the model using a VPN to the US while camming, or it could bad geolocation database. more likely the vpn.
Why would MFC use geolocation? They know where there models live or they can't pay them!
But I doubt MFC would use that data for the regions, as plenty of models don't want to show their actual location (for very good reasons!).
I think the regions are just using the location the model puts in her profile. That also conforms my experience when using the regions settings in the past.

i do not really know, because i do not work for MFC. the regions used are very general. there are plenty of model profiles that say usa, and show up in the russia/european search . thus i guess that mfc does use ip .

Status
Not open for further replies.