AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

mfc romanian bank

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 11, 2020
Hi again! I am gonna try my luck here also, maybe anyone can help me with my problem, seems like MfC suport isnt helping at all . So i decided to keep Mfc while online, wich is working really good and i want my earnings in my company bank accout to be all legal. At payment on mfc, when i try euro transfer to my bank, they say we are not working with this bank . So i asked suport wich bank they are working with in Romania to open a company bank acc there, they answered we cannot recomand one, and thats it ,. So now im supose to open to one after one bank acc and see wich one they alow transfer with?:( i mailed again but no more answer from suport . Soon ill have new payment and i still cant find the way to send money in my account. I was trying to create paxum busness as a second option but they requests so manny i gaved up for now .. if you have any ideea please let me know, on romanian forums noone answering ...I just want wire transfer dont understand why mfc cant explain me what to do, even my accountant cant help me, she told me to ask the site how to get the money ...🆘

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: Lou_King_
Paxum works well, and they need some information but that is only for informational purposes. Try doing that first, and if not, you can try Revolut

Paxum works well, and they need some information but that is only for informational purposes. Try doing that first, and if not, you can try Revolut
thanks!😘 im still working on creating Paxum, day no 11 now :)) still rejected 2 things from 10... paxum for company is a pain , asking all the busness papers and some other things that i call them each 2 days and i colect all they ask and still not ready to open it ;( hope soon...

Paxum is the way to go for this for sure. What issues do you have? Maybe I can help.

• Hugs
Reactions: anabeauty37
Paxum is the way to go for this for sure. What issues do you have? Maybe I can help.
thanks so much,. now im stuck with prove of busness place adress, all the bills are on my name so this week im forced to make on company name a phone contract something , only for paxum.. and also they rejected worker contract wich is the legal contract from my accountant, ill have to call again and see what can i do about this also, the rest of them are aproved .. so will take at least one more month till ill receve my first bill on phone on company name to get aproved .. ":(

I think Revolut is not adult friendly

Reactions: anabeauty37
Hello, did you resolve it? Paxum requires tons of documents about company that even don't exist in my country.
hi! yes, finilly i manage to get my busness paxum account aproved , after 2 months of pain..

Status
Not open for further replies.