AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 2, 2018
Hi guys! I wanted to know if MyFreeCams has a way where we can turn the screen size of us to square instead of widescreen, if anyone knows

Hi guys! I wanted to know if MyFreeCams has a way where we can turn the screen size of us to square instead of widescreen, if anyone knows
Hello
16:9 should be the aspect ratio sent to MFC, if a model streams in 4:3, it will work, but her preview may possibly look distorted.

Is your reason for wanting to square rather than widescreen to lop off the edges of your cam view to block some stuff out? Sometimes my cam room is a shite hole and I don't have time to sort it yet so I need those edges to not be in but can't crop out. I use a Logi c922 so I can stream using logi capture and zoom in and move the zoomed section up or down and that does it. If not I'm pretty sure that with OBS you can cut off sections of your cam but you'll have black edges on the MFC view which could look a bit dodge.

Status
Not open for further replies.