AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

[MFC Share] - Possibilities for models ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 26, 2014
Hi

I readed the Wiki of MFC Share and I did not find my answer so I need some help from the Ambercutie community.

My friend is a model and she would like to know some details about the MFC Share service :

- Is there a way for her to see the pictures and videos after she has uploaded them on her own MFC Share gallery ? I mean after she has uploaded her content will she be able to see it or she will see only the gallery titles she set? Because after some months she might want to remember what she stored on her MFC Share gallery to decrease the tokens amounts.

MFC Share seems a nice service from Myfreecams.

Thank you for your help!

Hi

I readed the Wiki of MFC Share and I did not find my answer so I need some help from the Ambercutie community.

My friend is a model and she would like to know some details about the MFC Share service :

- Is there a way for her to see the pictures and videos after she has uploaded them on her own MFC Share gallery ? I mean after she has uploaded her content will she be able to see it or she will see only the gallery titles she set? Because after some months she might want to remember what she stored on her MFC Share gallery to decrease the tokens amounts.

MFC Share seems a nice service from Myfreecams.

Thank you for your help!

Yes we can see them and watch the videos etc.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Fatquack
Status
Not open for further replies.