AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Share Question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

corpsekitten

Cam Model
Feb 24, 2017
California
Twitter Username
@xcorpsekittenx
Tumblr Username
korpsekitten
MFC Username
KorpseKitten
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000416688/korpsekitten/
So I know MFC Share is pretty new, so the answer to this might not be known yet. Anyway, I was wondering if setting an album to VIP and setting a tip amount would make the album only visible to VIP members but they'd still have to tip to see it or if it would still be purchasable by non VIP members but viewable without purchase to VIPs.

(p.s. so sorry if the wording isn't clear. I haven't slept in a while >.<)

So I know MFC Share is pretty new, so the answer to this might not be known yet. Anyway, I was wondering if setting an album to VIP and setting a tip amount would make the album only visible to VIP members but they'd still have to tip to see it or if it would still be purchasable by non VIP members but viewable without purchase to VIPs.

(p.s. so sorry if the wording isn't clear. I haven't slept in a while >.<)

Here is the official MFC Share documentation page. My quick read is that it is OR not AND. If you have set both VIP and 200 tokens, then the VIP users get free access.

t would still be purchasable by non VIP members but viewable without purchase to VIPs.
This is what I gathered from their wiki page that Smores linked above.

Reactions: corpsekitten
Status
Not open for further replies.