AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Share questions - uploading and editing

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 27, 2020
MFC Username
TwistedWish
I'm trying to figure out how to upload a couple of random clips from my phone. I keep getting a message "an error has occurred". I've tried it in several different formats. Could it be that the quality isn't good enough?

Also- I would like to edit one of my recorded shows- i only want to share about 8 minutes of a 2 hour show. I can not figure out how to do this.. can anyone help? Thanks!

I'm trying to figure out how to upload a couple of random clips from my phone. I keep getting a message "an error has occurred". I've tried it in several different formats. Could it be that the quality isn't good enough?

Also- I would like to edit one of my recorded shows- i only want to share about 8 minutes of a 2 hour show. I can not figure out how to do this.. can anyone help? Thanks!
Mfc support told me that when ur phone goes to sleep during upload can cause this error.

To edit a show open the album, click the settings wheel on the video window itself, click "trim video". Trim it to the pieces u want, click save. It will process and leave u with two clips in that album, the original and ur shorter clip. Either download then reupload the trimmed clip or delete the original show, then set the album to published and fill in the information like token amounts, tags etc.

Upvote 0
Mfc support told me that when ur phone goes to sleep during upload can cause this error.

To edit a show open the album, click the settings wheel on the video window itself, click "trim video". Trim it to the pieces u want, click save. It will process and leave u with two clips in that album, the original and ur shorter clip. Either download then reupload the trimmed clip or delete the original show, then set the album to published and fill in the information like token amounts, tags etc.
Thank you so much! I was able to edit a show with this info!

As far as the uploading goes my phone never went to sleep and I tried it with my phone, Ipad and computer!

Reactions: AussieCosplay
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.