AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC share story

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 26, 2020
Hello,
I bet I'll look stupid but I really find hard to edit storie on MFC share. When I click on story, I can browse into my pc and upload a pic or video, but I dont find any way to add text to it. I only have the option to add a link, and when I tried I think it didnt work.

I feel really dumb but it has been a while and I really would like to improve my stories !

Thanks in advance

Hello,
I bet I'll look stupid but I really find hard to edit storie on MFC share. When I click on story, I can browse into my pc and upload a pic or video, but I dont find any way to add text to it. I only have the option to add a link, and when I tried I think it didnt work.

I feel really dumb but it has been a while and I really would like to improve my stories !

Thanks in advance

OMG I KNOW ITS SO FRUSTRATING - here’s what I do:
I either make the video on my Snapchat or instagram story ( I like insta because I can easily take a small vid and pinch zoom in to make it “story” size) and then I’m VERY CAREFUL not to post it (because I just do it on my regular insta). Click “save video” and then just exit out of your insta story without posting and VOILA - perfect size video to post to MFCShare :) One small note - make sure not to put the letters too high/low - sometimes MFCshare randomly crops the top or bottom by zooming in a tab and you don’t want to lose your text :) Hope this helps, and here’s an example ❤️E27BC850-8610-4DFB-9ED2-0E6AA10E924F.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.