AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Show advice

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArianaFoxxx

Cam Model
Oct 10, 2020
California
Twitter Username
@arianafoxxx_
MFC Username
ArianaFoxxx
Hello! I need some ideas/help for shows to do online. I set a countdown for things like “take off top”, “take off thong”, “cum show”, etc but still have a hard time meeting my goals. Do you models have any advice on how to have successful shows?

Hello! I need some ideas/help for shows to do online. I set a countdown for things like “take off top”, “take off thong”, “cum show”, etc but still have a hard time meeting my goals. Do you models have any advice on how to have successful shows?
Do you have an active tip menu with exciting offerings? Do you offer video sales & count them towards the countdown? Are you actively promoting the show the countdown is for?

I don't always hit my goal for a show, but I do pimp out my tip menu and update it to reflect my offerings while online and also offline.

A tip I have is to add silly little things to your menu. I have "lick elbow" on my tip menu for 8 tokens. It's a gag to have my members spam 8's in my chat to see me struggle to lick my elbow.

But, how you run your room is dependent on your personality.

Upvote 3
Do you have an active tip menu with exciting offerings? Do you offer video sales & count them towards the countdown? Are you actively promoting the show the countdown is for?

I don't always hit my goal for a show, but I do pimp out my tip menu and update it to reflect my offerings while online and also offline.

A tip I have is to add silly little things to your menu. I have "lick elbow" on my tip menu for 8 tokens. It's a gag to have my members spam 8's in my chat to see me struggle to lick my elbow.

But, how you run your room is dependent on your personality.
Such great advice! The thing I love about having content sales go toward my countdowns, is that if I DON'T make the show goal, people who chipped in substantial amounts still got content for their tip, so I don't feel terrible saying goodnight and logging out.

Upvote 2
You've already received some great advice. From a member's perspective, I'm one who tends to tip more frequently for things not on a menu than I do for menu items. I'll tip for something you did in the room that I thought was funny, interesting, or a tip note response to a comment/question. I'm very much an "in the mood" tipper so to speak.

Some menu items I do tip for are spanks, flashes (smile and boobs), song requests. Maybe some others if there's a poll or two. But, as mentioned the majority of my tipping is done for things not on the menu. However, create a menu that fits your personality and what you'd do so that members have an idea of things to tip for. The idea of something silly is a great idea, and I'll even say that I've tipped for a silly fact/item that a model has put in her profile.

Something that I haven't seen a model do recently is actively engage tippers to work the countdown. Something like "You know, favourite number is seven. Can I get seven tips of seven?" and you bat your eyelashes at the end of your request. Something that I enjoy doing is playing number games with a model. Not so much the token keno, though that could work too. What I'm referring to is over time I learned certain numbers a model might like, or not like. I'd tip odd amounts so the countdown lands in a specific number where it ends in a six (or 666/777) for example and they'd freak out about it. Or, tax season is another fun one because of Forms 1099 or 1040 (US models more specifically on these) when they have taxes heavily on their mind.

There's a number of different options, and ways to work the crowd. The key is finding what works for you to get them engaged and actively tipping.

Reactions: ArianaFoxxx
Upvote 0
Have you tried not using goals, or at least not starting one at the beginning of your show? In my experience they have been a double edged sword where sometimes I can get people to tip more but other times it seems to just have the opposite effect.
In my many years of experience, if I don't have a goal posted, I don't make tokens.

Upvote 0
In my many years of experience, if I don't have a goal posted, I don't make tokens.

I think it definitely helps to let members see a progress of sorts. I'll also say that it depends on the type of show one does too. Lately it seems there's been an influx of purely explicit models without a countdown who also multistream so a goal would be difficult to keep track of.

Upvote 0
How long have you been camming? It took me nearly a year of camming before I could clear all of my countdowns fairly consistently. Part of it could just be a lack of regulars and people who know you.

I've also found that having a prize wheel helped me out immensely in the beginning.

Reactions: ArianaFoxxx
Upvote 0
I have experience making more without having a goal. But when I have a goal it’s 50/50 either I make it ASAP or not at all. I feel bad leaving without hitting the goal but when I’m not making tokens it’s hard staying motivated to stay on.

Upvote 0
How long have you been camming? It took me nearly a year of camming before I could clear all of my countdowns fairly consistently. Part of it could just be a lack of regulars and people who know you.

I've also found that having a prize wheel helped me out immensely in the beginning.
I’ve been camming for a little over a year now but just started camming full time a few months now. I’ve managed to keep regulars but not all of them tip. I’ve also noticed I’ve been getting new members so I hope with time it’ll all come together.
Yes I have a wheel for prizes, a fun tip menu, etc. I think I just need to be patient haha

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.