AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC & Skype

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 16, 2017
International
Twitter Username
@EvaSwarovski
MFC Username
Evaswarovski
I normally don't give up my Skype to anyone

Usually when someone on mFc ask me if I got Skype I will say no I dont

I've got tons of request on MFC guys asking me for Skype.

Yesterday I gave it a shot I said yes to a couple of guys replied them yes I do have Skype, in an instant I received call non stop , I didn't event tell them my Skype name

I guess they search my name which I use on MFC and they got lucky found same name on Skype

They asked me for show saying they would pay me by PayPal and my answer is straight to the face NO se even offer me financial help if I need it I'm exchange for flashing my boobs he even promise me the whole world. It's just waste of time

Bit what I notice is when I say no I do not have a Skype most f these guys all took me to private

Anyone here experience this kind of weired stuff?

Yeah, most guys asking for Skype on MFC are trying to scam you, especially when they bring up Paypal. I've honestly never had one tip or take me to private after I say I don't do Skype, though. Usually they just leave haha.

Yeah, most guys asking for Skype on MFC are trying to scam you, especially when they bring up Paypal. I've honestly never had one tip or take me to private after I say I don't do Skype, though. Usually they just leave haha.

yeah its just time wasting, what creeps me out is they search me on skype by searching my MFC name and there is 1 guy keep on calling me stalking me non stop and i blocked him

I don't necessarily think they're all trying to scam you - I know a model who does a lot of skype shows. The warning would be the paypal part... However, the cam quality in skype is far superior to MFC - which would explain why some prefer Skype to MFC.

However, for her the shows are tipped for and upfront only. Never paid after/during etc, only ever before. Never negotiated rates, she has them set and available on request (take it or leave it, it is less than pvt rate though, oddly). Finally, I believe (except for her most frequent ones) she blocks them after each show, and if they ask for another, will unblock after being tipped; stops nuisance calls.

She hasn't ever been scammed by anyone over Skype shows from what she says, however, she has ended shows early a few times if they ask for more than pre-agreed, and definitely at the end of time (unless she wants to continue per personal reasons I assume :p ).

I think she charges 300 tokens per 10 minutes. As I said, seems overly cheap to me - but I think she said that was the price point that most would buy instead of not... (and they wouldn't go pvt necessarily, though she had one who'd do pvts and skype regularly). They may actually be her main income to be fair.

I always just stick to MFC. It's definitely something all new models deal with. I would say some but even when I started charging for PMs, people would still ask in public chat if I did Skype. Like it wasn't on my whiteboard that I didn't. And it wasn't in the topic to check my whiteboard.

I always just stick to MFC. It's definitely something all new models deal with. I would say some but even when I started charging for PMs, people would still ask in public chat if I did Skype. Like it wasn't on my whiteboard that I didn't. And it wasn't in the topic to check my whiteboard.
Exactly even if we write it on the topic or whiteboard on charging for PM they will still PM you and try to start a conversation.

Nowadays i tends to write simple topics like ''Im From Russia & Ready To Play'' and in this way i received more tokens
as for the whiteboards i still states my prices but thats just for menu

An easy way to filter out the time wasters is to set your skype prices to the same as your private prices.

Do them by appointment only, prepaid in advance.

I get a fair amount of skypes but it filters out the idiots..

Is Skype Safe and Secure?
Skype “regularly scans message contents
malware called T9000 was specifically targeting Skype users. Once installed the software can record Skype video and audio calls, and upload them along with text chats to a server.
find out someone’s IP address simply by knowing their Skype username.

Critical Skype Bug Lets Hackers Remotely Execute Malicious Code
vulnerability doesn't require any user interaction

A lot of guys just like the thought of what you'd do in said "Skype session." So they want to talk in detail about it just to spurt their load and leave you hanging with nothing.

I don't do Skype, and can't even if I wanted ( my laptop is ancient ), but I would stand firmly with payment first. I would not risk being scammed. I wouldn't care if it ended with no Skype call, bc it's better than being ripped off and wasting your time when you could be making money safely on MFC.

So, I always tell them to just pvt if they want it so bad. I get about 3-4 guys who pop in every time I cam just to ask about Skype, I say no and ignore it now.

I normally don't give up my Skype to anyone

Usually when someone on mFc ask me if I got Skype I will say no I dont

I've got tons of request on MFC guys asking me for Skype.

Yesterday I gave it a shot I said yes to a couple of guys replied them yes I do have Skype, in an instant I received call non stop , I didn't event tell them my Skype name

I guess they search my name which I use on MFC and they got lucky found same name on Skype

They asked me for show saying they would pay me by PayPal and my answer is straight to the face NO se even offer me financial help if I need it I'm exchange for flashing my boobs he even promise me the whole world. It's just waste of time

Bit what I notice is when I say no I do not have a Skype most f these guys all took me to private

Anyone here experience this kind of weired stuff?

I tend to answer all people that send me a PM (minus those everyday timewasters that send constant PMs, never tip anyone, and never buy anything). I find that people who actually want a private will get down to business right away with what they want when they PM me, and take me directly to private chat. The other 70% of people that ask if I have Skype are usually a pain in the ass. They don't want to pay private rates on the website they are using, they want a cheaper show and they try to further haggle me once I tell them the price. Then after wasting about 10 mins of my time talking about how they want this and that and they want it cheaper, they disappear when I tell them I need up front payment or its not happening. This is why I avoid Skype. I do offer Skype shows to my regulars; if someone has tipped me a decent amount, it shows they are serious about doing Skype and I'll do it.
I've seen some girls put "tip xxx before Skype" I have never tried this but I wonder if it helps find more real, and decent Skype customers. I just prefer doing privates. If I do do Skypes they are planned, I'm not going to leave a full room to do a Skype.

Best to stick with MFC. I’ve been scammed. They have also somehow found me without me giving out my info. Someone can trace your ip address through a Skype call too. (Google it- it’s kinda scary). Skype with only those you trust. And payment up front no way around it. There are sooo many scammers out there. I always request their info first as way to see if they are legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.