AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Social

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2018
Bakersfield, ca
Twitter Username
@bbragusMFC
MFC Username
Sugarbb_
Hi I have a room for MFC social 4 and I usually request a double bed one. I would like to cam with someone and meet new people and just have someone to hang out with during the event. I have been there a couple times and its fun. So if you are interested please reply :) When I cam I usually don't do too much hardcore stuff at all in the public chat. In private chats I will do explicit stuff. I am flexible though. Hope to hear from someone !

Hi. You look AMAZING. This is a popular forum that gets a lot of lurkers. It's easy for a guy to create an account on here...steal a hot model's photo (And act like it's him)...and tell you that he's a female model who wants to cam with you (In an attempt to get your info...and see you in person). To some, it may sound like I'm being ridiculous or paranoid, but to me it's just about being careful and safe. So with that in mind...

Consider getting yourself verified as a model on here, and start posting more. You can post this in the Models Only section, and see if there's a model in there who'd be interested in linking up with you. That's safer than posting this out here in the public area where anyone (including all of the lurkers) can see it.

Reactions: mika_kedi and Brit
Hi. You look AMAZING. This is a popular forum that gets a lot of lurkers. It's easy for a guy to create an account on here...steal a hot model's photo (And act like it's him)...and tell you that he's a female model who wants to cam with you (In an attempt to get your info...and see you in person). To some, it may sound like I'm being ridiculous or paranoid, but to me it's just about being careful and safe. So with that in mind...

Consider getting yourself verified as a model on here, and start posting more. You can post this in the Models Only section, and see if there's a model in there who'd be interested in linking up with you. That's safer than posting this out here in the public area where anyone (including all of the lurkers) can see it.
wow thank you. I didnt realiize I was posting to non-models. I think ii am veriified

I know this thread is two months old, but this event is usually for popular MFC models, right? Not models with pathetic camscores (Like me)? :giggle: Another model was just asking me if I have any interest in Exxxotica in New Jersey. NJ is pretty easy for me to get to via public transportation (I'm in Maryland), but aren't these events usually for the popular ladies? Let me show up, and have people be like "Um...and who the fuck are you?" 😂

The Daily Show Idk GIF by CTV Comedy Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.