AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Mfc stopping streams???

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 22, 2020
Twitter Username
@KamrynSutra1
MFC Username
Kamryn_Sutra1
Has anybody had any issues with MFC cutting streams or making you re log in during a stream???? This has happened 3 or 4 times since midnight. I thought it might be my internet connection but nothing else was affected besides my stream.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: Thatslut2712
Has anybody had any issues with MFC cutting streams or making you re log in during a stream???? This has happened 3 or 4 times since midnight. I thought it might be my internet connection but nothing else was affected besides my stream.
Me ! It happened yesterday when I tried to log on then was ok for a few hours. But today I keep getting cut off after a miniute of being on. I have emailed them asking if the server is down. I have tried on two laptops and even my phone and it’s still the same :( hope they get this sorted soon :(

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.