AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC support and suicidal thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 11, 2021
So, i send an email to mfc support and for my surprise they replied with tips that i was rading and thinking “this can be real... ni**a what ni**a where?” Like webcamstartup have so freaking better tips is like mfc don’t want to new models to succeed. Anyway i end my mail asking how can i close my account! I JUT ASKED.

guess ehat the mfc support make? Closed my account WITHOUT my permission, i dont have even a full month on there and they did that! When they give me back they didnt nothing to help me with the lost of: profile, members friends (all lost all), content that I uploaded and was excluded.... so i mail back sking at least to give me as a type of refund the new model tag.

REPLY FROM THEM: 🌱🍂🌱🍃🌱🍂 (not evn a fucking apologize I deserve Mfc? Just bc im new on your site?)

chaturbate passed 2 years by my side helping with all they could possible do in order to get my hacked account back and last year we conquer it back.

in cb my 1day i hd 3k+ views and in the 3day 10k+ views all this at 9am

so dear mfc, your lack of care about your models will bit you. Im a columnist in the vice.com and have those millions followers.
Dear mfc, do the right thing to ALL MODELS AND TREAT THEM EQUALLY or eait my article.
Even the members premium told me that mfc is losting their status... tsc tsc.

i will not get into the suicidal thing to not trigger anyone.

thats all.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mistress Cash
Status
Not open for further replies.