AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC - Voyuer / spy option - no recording?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
MFC - Voyuer / spy option - no recording. I read at MFC Wiki I should get a copy of the recording. So far I see nothing - did they change this?

MFC - Voyuer / spy option - no recording. I read at MFC Wiki I should get a copy of the recording. So far I see nothing - did they change this?
You only get a recording of a private if you are the person to take the model private. Otherwise you're just "spying" as the name of the function denotes, and don't get anything other than the thrill of that. :)

You only get a recording of a private if you are the person to take the model private. Otherwise you're just "spying" as the name of the function denotes, and don't get anything other than the thrill of that. :)
their wiki says I get it - is why I did it - spent 500 tokens - should i get a refund you think? here is direct paste from their Wiki

Spy / Voyeur​

While a model is in a private show with another member, you may have the opportunity of watching the show at a cost of 20 tokens per minute (1 token every 3 seconds). You will receive all of the video and audio from the private show, but you will not have access to the private chat between the model and the member in private.

Note
: If the ongoing Private Show is a TruePrivate, the Spying option is disabled.

their wiki says I get it - is why I did it - spent 500 tokens - should i get a refund you think? here is direct paste from their Wiki

Spy / Voyeur​

While a model is in a private show with another member, you may have the opportunity of watching the show at a cost of 20 tokens per minute (1 token every 3 seconds). You will receive all of the video and audio from the private show, but you will not have access to the private chat between the model and the member in private.

Note
: If the ongoing Private Show is a TruePrivate, the Spying option is disabled.
Nowhere in that does it say you get a recording.

yes, they use a generic word "video". OP can be confused as they don't specify "direct streaming only".
ETA: they use also "receive", which doesn't mean that you'll receive a file but your page will receive the direct stream

but that's it, recording is only for buyer who'll have his full show recording and not for spies (who would have extracts...? :/ weird)

yes, they use a generic word "video". OP can be confused as they don't specify "direct streaming only".

but that's it, recording is only for buyer who'll have his full show recording and not for spies (who would have extracts...? :/ weird)
On the wiki that he's quoted, the line DIRECTLY above that, states that going actual private gets recorded. So the wording should make sense, but yes he could have been confused. Nonetheless, it is not MFC's mistake, so there's no valid reason for a refund.

Screen Shot 2020-12-16 at 10.24.08 AM.png

Reactions: DoD404
true - i misread it - thought it meant i get it - is okay - out 500 - won't do again =) not the first time had my wallet picked hahahah ty for your replies.
Well think of it this way, you got to watch 25 minutes of a show for only 500 tokens, the person who paid for the private spent at least 1500 for the same show just with chat and interaction. You still got good value. :) (But he deserves the recording for spending more.)

Status
Not open for further replies.