AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC's new Non Nude site - Cammunity (now CamYou)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You sound like a good member to have around :)

There are some members who can get a bit naggy if you don't come on cam, though most of the time my guilt is more in my head than anything else. It's because I feel like I've let members down if I haven't been online, or maybe if I thought I could come on but something came up. I also know I've let myself down by not coming on, and I know that members will move onto the next room if I'm not around, so there's that fear of being forgotten.
It is a silly fear as I've never felt this problem with any of the members who've really mattered to me. But anxiety often goes against logic.

Thank you, much appreciated. You models have enough to worry about, I figure might as well help make it enjoyable and easy for you as I possibly can.

Completely understandable on how some members can be. I've seen a few act not so well myself. The inner thoughts/doubts are natural in many ways. It shows you care about what you do, as well as your members. To me, that is signs of a good cam model. :clap:

Thank you, much appreciated. You models have enough to worry about, I figure might as well help make it enjoyable and easy for you as I possibly can.

Completely understandable on how some members can be. I've seen a few act not so well myself. The inner thoughts/doubts are natural in many ways. It shows you care about what you do, as well as your members. To me, that is signs of a good cam model. :clap:
I feel the same as you do force 10,
I enjoy meeting models I choose to visit, interacting and tipping for their time and acknowledgment... and I to strongly dislike guys coming into models room and being rude demanding and obnoxious, most of them wouldn't have the balls to do it in person, and even if they have tipped that doesn't give them the right to behave that way.
Checked out Cammunity a few times now, very quiet, just 1 room at one stage sunday...but im sure it will catch on.

Apparently all tips count as offline tips on MFC, might be a good way for models to sell major purchases of content, do some pre-show/ post show entertaining, and improve camscore a little?

I have noticed that you can be on Cammunity and MFC together, and that you carry your friends list from MFC, including messages from MFC while on Cammunity. (You can be on Cammunity and not logged into MFC and still recieve messages.)

Reactions: OldSheriff
A member told the room I was in tonight that he liked Cammunity because he's able to find models he would like to hang out with, without having to wade through the 1000+ models on MFC. When he finds one he likes, there's the added bonus that she'll be on MFC and he may very well follow her there.

So I agree with a previous poster that I see Cammunity as a sort of "transition" site. An easier way for potential members to discover you and hopefully keep as a regular, especially when you broadcast on MFC.

Just my first thought after the first week.

And I guess I'm curious. To the models that occasionally broadcast on Twitch (mainly doing what could be done on Cammu), will this site, should it gain traction, cause you to leave Twitch behind?

I've noticed everytime i log on to cammunity more and more emotes are available remembering they probably have to go through all of them to weed out the sexual emotes, but i like the concept of a non sexual chat site and i am confident the more inventive cam girls will soon work out ways to increase their tips and people on the site. It will live or die by the amount of people and tips it can attract.

I've noticed everytime i log on to cammunity more and more emotes are available remembering they probably have to go through all of them to weed out the sexual emotes,

Oh, thank goodness, they're not letting people use all the random cock emotes. That's a relief to members and models alike. Nobody wants to see them, except the dudes who post them.

is cammunity done? i tried to find some info on MFCs twitter with no luck.
LOL it isn't even beta-launched yet! Anyone you ever see using it is just logging on because they can.

Okay, so I got signed up and accepted for the beta testing on the model end....and one of my guys can't get the cam to load no matter what while logged in on Google Chrome.

The text chat and PMing works perfectly for him, sign in was super simple and without complications. None of that helps much if he can't view the broadcast tho. I have him checking further without other browser options and will report back with end results.

Thought it was worth mentioning.

Edit: apparently he's having similar issues with firefox. I'll continue reporting back information as I find it *nods*
He'll have to re-enable flash drive in his chrome settings on the site.

Reactions: OldSheriff
MFC has experienced quite a deal of stability issues over the last week or so. I've seen some tweets blaming it all on Cammunity. Apparently the mother site is been sucked of it's bandwidth and resources by the hungry offspring. :eyebrows:
Seeing as how there's usually only 0-3 people on there at a time, I highly doubt it.

I kinda hope this takes off. MFC has kind of lost its lustre for me as of late, but there are plenty of cam girls I do miss the company of. Being able to spend a bit of time with those models in an environment that (and this might be rose-tinted glasses at play) reminds me of what MFC used to be when I first started using it - more laid-back, less of an emphasis on what the members can do for the model in regards to rank and camscore and countdowns and token goals, more of an emphasis on a pretty, sexy, internet fantasy woman hosting a virtual meet-up for a bunch of online-folk while they tip what they can when they can, free from the pressure of trying to ensure an arbitrary token goal is met and the pang of guilt that comes with the small amount of tokens I can spare not even making a dent on said goal - would be most welcome.

i don't really fuck with MFC (fucked up my camscore/the camming interface was confusing for me/mfc scares me lol), but I have a model account... I could fuck with cammunity because it would take a lot of pressure off of me. I love just sitting and talking, smoking, and watching Bob's Burgers. I might log in Sunday night and check it out!

I've been splitting my time between MFC and Cammunity and I love them both! I am a HUGE gearhead and a ridiculously obsessed Formula One fan, so I have my live #F1WithIvy hangs on Cammunity during the races. It's cool because I can sit next to my boyfriend (I asked Leo if he could be in the room as long as he's not on cam) and it's nice watching with him AND with all my F1 buddies. They seem to like the vibe of hanging out with me in my natural environment, and I love being able to share my reactions with them and let them play fun games + talk to each other for the races.

I also have been using it for nights where I just want to hang out, jam to some music or don't feel like having the pressure of MFC but want to continue to cultivate the community vibe. Honestly, it's almost re-activated my creativity thinking of ways that I can be on CammU and generate revenue without the little teases/spanks etc. Innovation is fun :)

Something I've seen a lot of girls doing is baking on CammU. I'm not going to be jumping on MFC anytime soon (want to get my camming bearings first) but as soon as I can, I'll probably be jumping on CammU to do something like that, since it just looks like fun, and I enjoy baking anyway. Might as well enjoy it with (hopefully) some regulars (assuming I get any).

I've been getting my feet wet with CammU in the mornings before work, hanging out and working on my MFC profile or crocheting my blanket. Then after work I'll switch to MFC. It's really nice, I love CammU, just wish it had more traffic, but I know it's still super new.

I just added this to the original post :D

Before reading this thread, a reminder: the site is still in beta-testing and not even officially beta launched, so to speak, so if you try it out, do not judge it on traffic and room size. There is no advertising going on for the site at all yet!

Actually, it's still in beta testing (as I understand the situation).

before reading this thread, a reminder: the site is still in beta-testing and not even officially beta launched

Sorry, I should have mentioned I do know and understand it's in beta/pre-beta. I am excited to be part of it and see it grow. :) That being said, are we not supposed to be talking about CammU on MFC? I just want to make sure I'm not violating any TOS or anything.

Sorry, I should have mentioned I do know and understand it's in beta/pre-beta. I am excited to be part of it and see it grow. :) That being said, are we not supposed to be talking about CammU on MFC? I just want to make sure I'm not violating any TOS or anything.
It's totally fine to talk about and all that, no worries! It isn't a huge secret it just isn't really a thing yet :D. I added the line to the OP because it would seem majority of complains about the site right now are traffic, so that was aimed at all new readers. :)

The downside is that it's non-nude.
What if I don't want to get dressed?:haha:

You and me both. My family motto may as well be, "What do you mean I have to put on PANTS?!"

I'd be curious to know how Cammu might affect a model's "new" status. If a model has never broadcast on MFC, would broadcasting on Cammu start her "new model" clock on MFC, too?

It would suck if a girl thought she could get her feet wet on Cammu for a couple weeks before trying MFC, and then made the switch, only to discover that her new girl status was already expired.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Gen and TacoBelle
I'd be curious to know how Cammu might affect a model's "new" status. If a model has never broadcast on MFC, would broadcasting on Cammu start her "new model" clock on MFC, too?

It would suck if a girl thought she could get her feet wet on Cammu for a couple weeks before trying MFC, and then made the switch, only to discover that her new girl status was already expired.
On the other hand, a new model could build several new followers during that time that would then follow her to MFC regardless of her new model status.

On the other hand, a new model could build several new followers during that time that would then follow her to MFC regardless of her new model status.
I don't think Cammu has the traffic yet for that to be effective.
I agree. If we were talking about the future, hopefully that would be true. If we're talking about this happening tomorrow, I'm not sure anyone would benefit from spending their new girl status on Cammu.

Reactions: PearTV
I agree. If we were talking about the future, hopefully that would be true. If we're talking about this happening tomorrow, I'm not sure anyone would benefit from spending their new girl status on Cammu.
I thought we were talking about in the future.
If you're talking about now, I have no idea.
Your guess is as good as mine.

I did some crafting on Cammu the other day and it was fun, but ultimately there isn't enough traffic to justify it for me until it's officially launched. It did make me start to ponder about doing SFW shows on other platforms such as Twitch or Youtube, where I can perhaps bring in a new audience. I'd be glad to give it another shot once it's established. :)

Reactions: ACFFAN69
Status
Not open for further replies.