AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFCShare recordings trim

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexi_Summers

Cam Model
Jan 2, 2022
Spain
Twitter Username
@LexiSummers_95
MFC Username
Lexisummers_
Chaturbate Username
lexisummers_95
I know where they are I know how to publish them but I am lost at how to trim them? I saw a post on here but I do not seem to have the trim option, only change preview, change thumbnail and copy video. What am i doing wrong?

Reactions: Belle_dujour
I know where they are I know how to publish them but I am lost at how to trim them? I saw a post on here but I do not seem to have the trim option, only change preview, change thumbnail and copy video. What am i doing wrong?
On the cog, that doesn't show up as an option?

Screen Shot 2022-09-06 at 9.46.51 AM.png

Upvote 0
Hi @AmberCutie ,
I went to look again and on the shorter recording of a group show I did that's about 8 min long, I can see this option fine after I published the video. On the recording of a 2 hr long show, after publishing it, there is no trim option. I left it sit there for about an hour and still nothing when I check :(

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.