AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Middle-Earth: Shadow of War

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 16, 2011
Australia
Twitter Username
@YelloMit
Tumblr Username
YelloMit
MFC Username
YelloMit

It looks absolutely amazing. I loved the first game, so if the Nemesis system really is as good as it shows here, I'm fucking sold.

I concur completely, that looks fascinating. At first I thought that they were doing a great job of making it not look on the rails or scripted. If what they're saying about the nemesis system is 75% true, I'm in!

Reactions: Val Vega
Shadow of Mordor GOTY is $10 on Steam right now. Might pick it up. BF owns it, but he's always playing a game on Steam, so I need my own copy, heh.

Reactions: Always_Tim
I liked the first one for the first half of the game but the power creep makes you too invincible and safe the second half of the game. I hope they scaled it a little better this time around.

I never got too far into the first one...I resented that the monsters were farming me.....

Having said that, I'm looking at this one cautiously.

Status
Not open for further replies.