AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Minimum cashout on Chaturbate confusion

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 25, 2018
I'm confused about this. Do you always have to have 1,000 tokens in order to actually get paid? I'm quitting Chaturbate because of how many technical issues there are and the fact there's no way to permanently block abusive users, or report abusive users that aren't broadcasters.

Anyway, I don't have enough to cash out $50 bucks (the minimum cash out), so If I converted it to cash, and it never reached $50 (or 1,000 tokens) it would just sit there and never become a real payment sent to my bank account?

I'm confused.

You can email support and have the final amount paid out, I believe. Just like when they ban models, they'll payout the remaining amount in their account before closing it.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.