AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Miracle Whip

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

What are your feelings about Miracle Whip?

• I like it!

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • I prefer mayo but will eat it if I have to.

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • It's Lucifer's splooge and should be outlawed.

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Miracle Shit! It's disgusting.

Reactions: ZenHedonist
I never heard of this so I googled what it is and Wiki says
"Miracle Whip is a sauce condiment manufactured by Kraft Foods and sold throughout the United States and Canada. It is also sold by Mondelēz International as Miracel Whip throughout Germany. It was developed as a less expensive alternative to mayonnaise in 1933."

It's just mayo? But a cheaper, shitter version? We have so many cheaper mayo versions, or make your own easily enough... or is there something more to this and it's not "just" a mayo alternative?
I am a cheapo with food and stuff and to be honest, I don''t think mayo is expensive.

I never heard of this so I googled what it is and Wiki says
"Miracle Whip is a sauce condiment manufactured by Kraft Foods and sold throughout the United States and Canada. It is also sold by Mondelēz International as Miracel Whip throughout Germany. It was developed as a less expensive alternative to mayonnaise in 1933."

It's just mayo? But a cheaper, shitter version? We have so many cheaper mayo versions, or make your own easily enough... or is there something more to this and it's not "just" a mayo alternative?
I am a cheapo with food and stuff and to be honest, I don''t think mayo is expensive.
It is sweet and weirdly tangy. Not delicious like Mayo.

or is there something more to this and it's not "just" a mayo alternative?
There is something less in it ^^ no egg no vinegar and no mustard.

They use soja oil instead of good oil and need other additives to try to give it something like a taste, but it's just an oil's emulsion...

How would you typically be expected to use Miracle Whip?
Would you use it the same ways you would for Mayo? Do they expect/hope/want you to use it in sandwiches for example? On your fries? You know, the common ways, or is there a different expectation (other than the bin it seems lol) for the Miracle WHip?

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
How would you typically be expected to use Miracle Whip?
Would you use it the same ways you would for Mayo? Do they expect/hope/want you to use it in sandwiches for example? On your fries? You know, the common ways, or is there a different expectation (other than the bin it seems lol) for the Miracle WHip?
The weirdos who actually like the taste of it would use it in place of mayo, yeah. When it's used in like egg salad or chicken salad, it creates that weird sweet tangy version of what you'd normally expect to be kind of salty and creamy the way mayo creates it. It just causes a whole different flavor profile that if you were expecting mayo, would catch you off guard.

It's kind of like pickles (normal) vs. sweet (broken) pickles. You bite into a pickle expecting salty but get sweet and it just makes ya 🤮. Take a bite of an egg or tuna salad sandwich made with Miracle Shit and 🤮.

I’m not sure if I’ve ever eaten Miracle Whip on purpose. I haven’t had it in years, and when I did, it was because I was too young to prepare my own meals and someone handed me a sandwich containing it.

I can’t fathom actually buying it and using it deliberately. Same with Fluff.

Miracle Whip ruins everything it touches. It's meant to be used as a mayo-like condiment but it makes things weirdly sweet that imo shouldn't be sweet. I feel like it's a midwest thing but I could be wrong, I don't know. I feel strong hate for the stuff. Obviously, since I had to come back and say more.

As with most flavors, its appeal is situational. Fried egg sandwiches on white bread with Miracle Whip and lots of salt and pepper are a lifelong comfort food of mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.