AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Miss MFC 2016

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
Last edited:
I have to say i am very happy for @Kickaz
She deserved it long long time ago.
One thing i wanted to mention is... i saw when in past Pumpkin got number one and Kicka got second, she didnt even show on cam for a second, she is disappointed or something, she lost but she looked happy, she was celebrating, she didnt let her members think even for a second its a loss, she was grateful and i think it deserves so much of respect!!!!!!
I saw Pumpkin in her room when it was obvious she's going to be number 2. she looked sad, boring, not happy. Some of her tippers told her that they wasted their money, they tipped a lot and it didnt make her happy.
Girl must know how to win and how to lose.
Good job, @Kickaz
You deserve it like no one else!!!!

Yeah, I dropped into both rooms just around finishing time, only because Amber had mentioned their rivalry over on the multi-room perving thread. And yeah, Pumpkin was just lying there looking miserable and when the time clicked over she said "We lost. See you in a couple of months." and logged off.

I daresay she was exhausted, but for someone who had apparently received a six-figure tip earlier in the evening it did look pretty graceless.

I daresay she was exhausted
Undoubtedly she was. She put in double the amount of hours (just on cam) than Kick did for the month. Now, many of those hours were likely spent just
hanging out and chatting with her members, whereas Kick is an extremely lively and energetic model any time you see her on cam. And we never know how much off-cam time is put in preparing for special shows or creating content (I think they both did a lot for April).

But I think Pumpkin may have just worn herself out dealing with the constant harassment and hate spewed her way (she doesn't seem to go a day without a troll obsessing over her and trying to spread her RL information/address/etc) on top of very long hours on cam daily. Her goal was to WIN, so regardless of the amazing amount of $$ she made, she still saw it as a failure.

Her comments and attitude upon taking 2nd place just seem on par with the character she portrays for her cam persona. It isn't a very accepted attitude, we all would rather see a gracious acceptance of defeat, and many conversations here lately have confirmed most viewers want a happy positive cam girl... but it's her thing, and it works for her. Unfortunately it also brings her a lot of drama and hate.

Undoubtedly she was. She put in double the amount of hours (just on cam) than Kick did for the month. Now, many of those hours were likely spent just
hanging out and chatting with her members, whereas Kick is an extremely lively and energetic model any time you see her on cam. And we never know how much off-cam time is put in preparing for special shows or creating content (I think they both did a lot for April).

But I think Pumpkin may have just worn herself out dealing with the constant harassment and hate spewed her way (she doesn't seem to go a day without a troll obsessing over her and trying to spread her RL information/address/etc) on top of very long hours on cam daily. Her goal was to WIN, so regardless of the amazing amount of $$ she made, she still saw it as a failure.

Her comments and attitude upon taking 2nd place just seem on par with the character she portrays for her cam persona. It isn't a very accepted attitude, we all would rather see a gracious acceptance of defeat, and many conversations here lately have confirmed most viewers want a happy positive cam girl... but it's her thing, and it works for her. Unfortunately it also brings her a lot of drama and hate.

That was a pretty even-handed analysis of this particular situation. You gotta respect Pumpkin's hours. I think even Kickaz would. That's a common refrain of hers. That is that a lot of models won't put in the hours required to become successful. They somehow think Kick just got lucky. While luck does play a part, she's worked very hard to maximize that good fortune.

The part about the character Pumpkin portrays on cam is quite apt as well. "Rage-quitting" will just add to that character. The only thing i might add is she tends to bring a lot of the harassment on herself by that very portrayal. She often gives as good or better than she gets. Any hint of even constructive criticism often ends up in all-out insult war with users. She alternately tells her users not to harass other models then proceeds to bad mouth other models herself.

Plus it's always amusing when models or their regulars start talking about others "cheating" to win. That last isn't just Pumpkin. It's a common refrain at the end of these contests.

Kinda felt like good versus evil this month, with those two shooting for #1.

I'm writing a novel right now that is fairy tale inspired and I can't help but see Pumpkin Spice as the evil queen of MFC and Kickaz as the "good" Queen.

I think Pumpkin wants us to see her that way, even if that's not who she really is off-cam. There is definitely power in playing the villain. People are drawn to the drama ; evil is never boring.

The stories of classic villains are always about the villains quest for power.

Like a true villain, Pumpkin doesn't care about the tokens, she just cares about the status and power of being number 1. She wants to rule.

Just FYI; I'm not saying this as a negative thing about Pumpkin Spice, just an observation of the cam character she plays. I actually like and watch Pumpkin Spice a lot and occasionally tip her. I've always been a bit "too nice" and she inspires me to unleash my inner bitch. We all have light and dark sides to us.

I don't think Pumpkinspice is bad at all. I wouldn't even call her quick exit "graceless" or bratty or whatever. She's just young, competitive and wears her emotions outwardly. Knock it if you want, but those are also the reasons she does so well on MFC. Competitive women who can be vulnerable are money on MFC. I mean, dudes on sports teams can cry into their million dollar paychecks because they lose a game or drop a ball... takes all kinds.

What a nutty last night of Miss MFC... I think the site was down for majority of the afternoon and some of the evening, and glitchy for some even after it seemed to come back up. Oy!

Reactions: angieivy
This was at least the second time (that I know of) that this has happened on the last day of the month. Maybe models could work an extra day (or two) during the month to compensate for it happening again.
(Just a thought).

This was at least the second time (that I know of) that this has happened on the last day of the month. Maybe models could work an extra day (or two) during the month to compensate for it happening again.
(Just a thought).
This is a good point for girls suggesting they didn't make rent/payout due to the last day being glitchy, but for Miss MFC it's sort of a different beast. The last 3-6 hours are the most highly competitive among the top ranked girls, they depend on that competition in the heat of the moment for a final rally from their members.

Agreed. Kat is very sweet and I think she's dealt with a lot. She's 19... when I was 19 I was a HUGE brat. I think a lot of it is just her cam persona.

for Miss MFC it's sort of a different beast. The last 3-6 hours are the most highly competitive among the top ranked girls, they depend on that competition in the heat of the moment for a final rally from their members.

While this is true, even when mfc goes down their is still an option to tip offline if you go the models profile page and she has a link. Which the top model a do. I assume that even during those times mfc is down those models are pulling for offline tips on their twitter and Snapchat. Just seems to make sense to turn a site crash into an opportunity rather than a failure.

While this is true, even when mfc goes down their is still an option to tip offline if you go the models profile page and she has a link. Which the top model a do. I assume that even during those times mfc is down those models are pulling for offline tips on their twitter and Snapchat. Just seems to make sense to turn a site crash into an opportunity rather than a failure.

Not sure about during every outage but I know for at least 2 of them the profiles were down as well.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SquisherGirl
I have seen a lot of things go down on MFC, i watch PumpkinSpice__ here and there and i witness what she does to her regulars, She begs for money and she even begs for her huge tips, its pretty pathetic. yeah she may put in lots of hours at a time to get where she is but i don't ever see other models beg for tips to just get them by. also KickAZ is another person i watch here and there and she deserved to win, she put an awesome show together because of the fact she is creative an takes time for her shows and she loves her people.

Now this month seems like its going to be a pretty crazy train for the other cam girls, as in Kati3kat and Harley Lotts and Ginny Potter.

Kati3kat on the other hand (is my second most favorite model on MFC) an i have seen her work really hard for her tokens i have seen her bring light to her shows and etc... shes actually the main reason i got into camming in the first place. her personality draws people in and she gets big tips just because shes katie lol.

now Harley on the other hand i don't really pay much mind too but i have heard she put in lots of hours to get where she is and to get to number one, also i have heard from other models say she put in 72hrs and etc.

GinnyPotter (is number one favorite model on MFC) she is also another one who is creative and takes her time and puts lots of time into her shows and etc. I love her game Ideas for her regular's and she enjoys interacting with them. she is a very high energetic person with a spunky, outgoing, fun loving personality.

so it goes to show that it doesn't matter about the time and energy you put in for the top its about your creativity and personality and etc.

i hope someday i make it up there and get big like these other girls, but it takes time and constant patience and time to do what these girls do.

Reactions: DonCornillio
I have seen a lot of things go down on MFC, i watch PumpkinSpice__ here and there and i witness what she does to her regulars, She begs for money and she even begs for her huge tips, its pretty pathetic. yeah she may put in lots of hours at a time to get where she is but i don't ever see other models beg for tips to just get them by. also KickAZ is another person i watch here and there and she deserved to win, she put an awesome show together because of the fact she is creative an takes time for her shows and she loves her people.

While I don't always like PS and sometimes don't understand her tactics, I wouldn't really call her approach "pathetic". Her guys love how snotty and bratty she can be. It works for her and that's pretty awesome because not many of us would be able to play it off how she does. She also seems to do a *lot* for her members and devotes a lot of offline time to her peeps. *shrug* Just playing devil's advocate. Everyone's standards for who "deserves" it are going to be different. In the end models' opinions really don't matter, it all depends on the people tipping. Obviously PS is doing something right. :)

While I don't always like PS and sometimes don't understand her tactics, I wouldn't really call her approach "pathetic". Her guys love how snotty and bratty she can be. It works for her and that's pretty awesome because not many of us would be able to play it off how she does. She also seems to do a *lot* for her members and devotes a lot of offline time to her peeps. *shrug* Just playing devil's advocate. Everyone's standards for who "deserves" it are going to be different. In the end models' opinions really don't matter, it all depends on the people tipping. Obviously PS is doing sonething right. :)

Well that may work for her and stuff but its not a good way to get money. it may work for her but someone watching her might think oh let me take her idea of being bratty and snooty and let me try to ask people for tokens. i just don't like her ideas of earning cash! also i know it doesn't matter on our opinions on who is gonna win or who deserves it i was just throwing my two cents in on how i seen it.

This thread is a perfect example of why I don't really like this contest much sometimes. Girls who should never be compared to each other are constantly being forced into each other's workspace and so many models get shit-talked.

I'm happy and proud of those who have ranked, and of those who have not. I think many models work very hard for what they do and get to where they are in a varied amount of ways. Seeing the top girls work hard is very motivating to me, but I would NEVER compare them to each other. They're all so varied and different, it's just not right.

everyone has a perspective on the whole contest thing
i personally think everyone should get a shot at the contest thing but sometimes its so competitive that its like impossible to get up there no matter how hard you try. but we all have our agrees and disagrees on it.

Updated for June! A blue haired beauty who was once a star on CB has now taken a crown at MFC. :)

I watched the last hour of the contest last night, switching between Kati3Kat's room, GinnyPotter and Harli. What an awesome competition, the ladies were so nice to each other and the members were so supportive in the model's competition. Ginny & her regulars came into Katie's room after she won and tipped her and congratulated her.

I watched the last hour of the contest last night, switching between Kati3Kat's room, GinnyPotter and Harli. What an awesome competition, the ladies were so nice to each other and the members were so supportive in the model's competition. Ginny & her regulars came into Katie's room after she won and tipped her and congratulated her.
With so much shitty stuff going on between top girls lately, THIS is so nice. Not once all month did I hear of any of these ladies snarking their competition.

The attitude between the top three in June was so wonderful and such a breath of fresh air, I was actually choking back tears last night seeing all of the tweets between them.

It's just proof that the model is in control, and drama in the top 20 is in no way an unavoidable.

Just updated to post July and August, and say HOLY MOLY I AM SO HAPPY that our dear model friend @ConnerJay finished at #11 for July! I was so busy planning Awesome August I forgot to update this thread with that exciting news.

Just updated to post July and August, and say HOLY MOLY I AM SO HAPPY that our dear model friend @ConnerJay finished at #11 for July! I was so busy planning Awesome August I forgot to update this thread with that exciting news.
That's meeeeee I did this thing!
....and I am still looking at my name on the list pretty much every day and feeling like I'm gonna throw up a little, it's great! :D

I checked MFC about 2 a.m. Central this morning to see who won and a couple of rooms were buzzing about a 325,000 tokens tip that tipped the scales in the winner's favor. Anyone have any interesting details about what must have been quite a battle down to the closing seconds?

I checked MFC about 2 a.m. Central this morning to see who won and a couple of rooms were buzzing about a 325,000 tokens tip that tipped the scales in the winner's favor. Anyone have any interesting details about what must have been quite a battle down to the closing seconds?
Aww, that must be why Nev got bumped in the final bit. :(

AdySweet is a very deserving model to win miss mfc. She swears too much but has a heart of pure gold.
I've always found her open and free with her attention, one of those models who can spare some real moments for her members. She is incredibly socially aware and well balanced emotionally, I love listening to her just talk.

AdySweet is a very deserving model to win miss mfc. She swears too much but has a heart of pure gold.
I've always found her open and free with her attention, one of those models who can spare some real moments for her members. She is incredibly socially aware and well balanced emotionally, I love listening to her just talk.
I also love to login to AdySweet when she first logs on. She is interesting to listen to and usually has some kind of interesting, funny drama to talk about. Her personality matches her obvious sexy beauty.

Status
Not open for further replies.