AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Miss MFC 2017

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
Last edited:
The end of an era has arrived. After 75 months, AspenRae is not in the top 20.
I noticed that! I said the exact same thing when I saw her name missing this morning.

The end of an era has arrived. After 75 months, AspenRae is not in the top 20.

75 months is one impressive run though. Bow down to the Queen.:clap::clap:

The old school legend, Mary aka Goldenlady from way back in 2009/10, once again took #1 placement. It's fun to see someone who I used to have friendly Miss MFC competition with still going strong after so many years. She was always an incredibly tough one to beat, so I am not surprised she didn't budge all month.

I was also rooting for MissMolly to win as she was working double time and doing so much g/g content and shows (and I may have a girlcrush on her, possibly...). #2 is obviously still an amazing accomplishment and I am happy for her and all the girls up there.

Mary got some hella tips. too far out in front to even touch. IMO

She had an amazing birthday month, and a really good celebration. She seemed really excited/ happy to be on all month: Add that to her natural beauty and she was always looking at an awesome month.

Reactions: SNATCH
I've been perving Kiyoko's room off and on all month. This is still my first month on MFC so I'm still learning about all the regular top girls, but I was so blown away by her personality and her hard work. I was so happy to see she nabbed a crown!

Reactions: HvnlyHarmony
I've been perving Kiyoko's room off and on all month. This is still my first month on MFC so I'm still learning about all the regular top girls, but I was so blown away by her personality and her hard work. I was so happy to see she nabbed a crown!
I feel silly asking this but who is Kiyoko?

those 2 huge tippers on Aspens goat list were not on in january and february,wonder if that is why she didnt get top 20?regardless,that was an awesome streak she had

It's impressive that CrazyTeam finished #1 2 months in a row-I don't think I've ever seen that before. I've only been in her room a couple times and she was getting tipped like crazy!

Reactions: AmberCutie
LexxiStarr in Oct and Nov 2014. Before that you have to go back to March and April of 2011 and Pandora. It happened 3 times of times in 2009 and January 2010. So a total of 5 times in 99 months and only twice in the last 87.
#HeDidTheMath

:D

Four more days to go in April and two models with active big whale tippers have positioned themself in the top 5. Could be fireworks ahead.

those 2 huge tippers on Aspens goat list were not on in january and february,wonder if that is why she didnt get top 20?regardless,that was an awesome streak she had

It may be, but I looked at her stats on mycamgirl, she just didn't cam as much those months. I think she's got a lot of other stuff going on with personal goals etc so doesn't seem to be as fussed about making top 20. The month she came out of the top 20 she was busy with hosting the AVN convention so my guess is she thought it was as good a time as any. She's still awesome on cam but definitely a lot more laid back/less hyper than a few years back (possibly due to all the exercise). From what I can see from twitter etc she's also done a fair bit of travelling too. I don't know, this is mainly just speculation from what I've seen from her twitter. I don't think it was a case of her trying for the top 20 and not making it, it seemed more like a conscious choice.

It's interesting as just before Christmas I noticed that the girls in the top 20 seemed pretty much the same as they were 3-5 years ago, then recently I've noticed a few girls who usually make top 10 seeming to struggle to keep in the top 20. There seem like a lot of newer top models around who are doing very well, and I guess there are only 20 spots to fill. Competition looks pretty fierce.

466500 stored is only the default.
And we've heard of plenty of tips over that amount, so this isn't the first time there's been higher limits displayed. The model who received this is the same that has had multiple 999,999 tips as well.

And we've heard of plenty of tips over that amount, so this isn't the first time there's been higher limits displayed. The model who received this is the same that has had multiple 999,999 tips as well.

At least now we know why there have been mfc updates recently. They had to edit the site code to accept over 6 digits of tokens so her whale could tip.

At least now we know why there have been mfc updates recently. They had to edit the site code to accept over 6 digits of tokens so her whale could tip.
All the wah wah over server updates and lack of transparency about tip allowances is really lame. C'mon.

If you want you can remove the limits entirely ... https://www.myfreecams.com/downloads/ccauthorization.pdf
Still some degree of uncertainty in the sentence "It will allow us to increase or even remove all limits on your account." and the proceeding mfc purchase limit instruction page describes the process in terms of increasing limits not removing them entirely, mfc says "The most effective thing you can do for us to immediately raise your limits is to send us a copy of your photo ID together with a credit card authorization form."

Where does that information come from? LocaLoca loves nines, like Aspen loves sevens, so tippping 999999 made sense once the limit is beyond that.

Pretty flippin awesome if you ask me. I might likely die if I ever saw some number so huge. I honestly wouldn't know how to treat or handle or thank somebody for giving me so much of their life's income.

LOCA.png

Status
Not open for further replies.