AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Miss MFC Winners - 2014

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
January - GinnyPotter
February - TheBadGF
March - SinCityVEE
April - LexxiStar
May - Jalyn
June - GinnyPotter
July - Jalyn
August - LeightonBrook
Sept - AspenRae
Oct - LexxiStar
Nov - LexxiStar
Dec - WhatTheElf (mjxoxo)

Attachments

• miss mfc jan 2014.jpg
    miss mfc jan 2014.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 1,501
  • miss mfc feb 2014.jpg
    miss mfc feb 2014.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 1,499
  • miss mfc march 2014.jpg
    miss mfc march 2014.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 1,356
  • miss mfc april 2014.jpg
    miss mfc april 2014.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 1,181
  • Screen Shot 2014-06-30 at 7.28.38 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-06-30 at 7.28.38 AM.png
    89 KB · Views: 792
  • Screen Shot 2014-07-01 at 7.46.48 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-07-01 at 7.46.48 AM.png
    78.2 KB · Views: 781
  • July 2014.png
    July 2014.png
    84.9 KB · Views: 645
  • August 2014.png
    August 2014.png
    71.8 KB · Views: 646
  • MissMFC Sept 2014.png
    MissMFC Sept 2014.png
    76.8 KB · Views: 545
  • Miss MFC Nov 2014.png
    Miss MFC Nov 2014.png
    79.2 KB · Views: 260
  • Miss MFC Oct 2014.png
    Miss MFC Oct 2014.png
    79.5 KB · Views: 259
  • Miss MFC Dec 2014.png
    Miss MFC Dec 2014.png
    94.5 KB · Views: 89
Was February unusually competitive? There were a number of changes in rank which happened so late that MyCamgirl was unable to capture them:

• #1 and #2 swapped positions
  • #16 to #21 reshuffled (they were all online and seemed to be getting a lot of late tips)

Also, #7 and #8 were swapping positions late in the night, and #12 moved up 5 spots due to a massive tip. Curiously, #11 (the one with the super-high camscore discussed in another thread) apparently did *not* get an offline tip that night and fell one spot.

NOTE: I believe AspenRae has never finished out of the Top 20 in the last 41 consecutive months (amazing!), but this might have been the closest she's come to having that streak broken.

bsurs said:
Was February unusually competitive? There were a number of changes in rank which happened so late that MyCamgirl was unable to capture them:

• #1 and #2 swapped positions
  • #16 to #21 reshuffled (they were all online and seemed to be getting a lot of late tips)

Also, #7 and #8 were swapping positions late in the night, and #12 moved up 5 spots due to a massive tip. Curiously, #11 (the one with the super-high camscore discussed in another thread) apparently did *not* get an offline tip that night and fell one spot.

NOTE: I believe AspenRae has never finished out of the Top 20 in the last 41 consecutive months (amazing!), but this might have been the closest she's come to having that streak broken.
It felt unusually competitive to me. I did a "mega month" and struggled harrrrd (more so than usual mega months) to stay up there and fell out after a couple weeks. February is cutthroat!

And yes, Aspen is fucking amazing! It certainly speaks volumes for how cutthroat the month was that she barely made the list.

Updated for March!

So excited to see ACF girls Kickaz (again, holy hell you're on fire!) and Tesla on the list!

A certain someone managed to keep her streak alive too. Impressive.

I don't think I've seen SinCityVee in the top 3 before-it's always cool to see new people win. :) I visited her room for the first time a few days ago and she's very lovely.

Another close call for Aspen. I thought she wasn't gonna make it this time.

DuoShi said:
Another close call for Aspen. I thought she wasn't gonna make it this time.
Yes congrats to her, having that many consecutive months is incredibly impressive given the amount of work it probably takes.

AmberCutie said:
Updated for March!

So excited to see ACF girls Kickaz (again, holy hell you're on fire!) and Tesla on the list!

Amber, do you know if an ACF model was Miss MFC for a given month? And what does it say about me that I pull for models from this forum to be named Miss MFC? Seriously, for whatever the reason I check the rankings specifically for ACF models.

eyeteach said:
AmberCutie said:
Updated for March!

Amber, do you know if an ACF model was Miss MFC for a given month? And what does it say about me that I pull for models from this forum to be named Miss MFC? Seriously, for whatever the reason I check the rankings specifically for ACF models.
Of our current active ACF cam girls, none of them have finished at #1.

AvalynnRose makes occasional appearances here, and has won the title once. CandieCane was pretty active here for a while and won the title multiple times. MilaMilan used to be an active member of this forum (until she seemed to do a complete 180, personality wise and we had to part ways) and won the title once in 2010.

The closest I ever got was 3rd place. Once in 2009 and once in 2010. There are handfuls of ACF girls whom have placed in the top 20, though.

I wish more of the top Miss MFC girls would join and get active on this forum because I think it would be very enjoyable to get to know them all better and exchange some stories/ideas/advice, but I fear they may be too busy to devote much time to us ACFers.

Thanks for your response Amber! Here's hoping you make #1 soon! :thumbleft:

Wow. MFC actually implemented the suggestion I made on reddit. The complete Top 20 listings since 2009 are now available.

You can also get the official Top 100 listing for each month starting from Sept 2011 (the links to show #21-100 are only there for this year, but the URL for previous months is easy enough to figure out).

bsurs said:
Wow. MFC actually implemented the suggestion I made on reddit. The complete Top 20 listings since 2009 are now available.

You can also get the official Top 100 listing for each month starting from Sept 2011 (the links to show #21-100 are only there for this year, but the URL for previous months is easy enough to figure out).
Awesome!

AllieBay made it in the top 20 for the first time in June. Good stuff.

I hope to see Aspen get #1 this month! We haven't seen her take the top crown since 2010 I think!

AmberCutie said:
I hope to see Aspen get #1 this month! We haven't seen her take the top crown since 2010 I think!

Im rooting for her 100 percent!! I really hope she gets it!!! And yes Amber she said in her room last night she has not taken the crown since 2010!

msbiancabaker said:
AmberCutie said:

Im rooting for her 100 percent!! I really hope she gets it!!! And yes Amber she said in her room last night she has not taken the crown since 2010!
She did it, yay! I don't think she slipped from the top spot a single time all month. That's amazing. :clap:

^ Yup, I think she took #1 on September 2nd and had it locked down. Amazing.

The real race ended up being 8-12 last night... It kept changing. FetishPixie was at 12th with an hour and a half to go and ended 9th.

AmberCutie said:
msbiancabaker said:
AmberCutie said:

She did it, yay! I don't think she slipped from the top spot a single time all month. That's amazing. :clap:
And she was so excited, overwhelmed and adorable the last few minutes and right after 12:00... :love5:
Not to mention exceptionally gorgeous with the eye makeup and the waves :h: I'll stop fangirling now

I was in Aspen's room right at the end when it got kind of crazy. Someone in there mentioned how she had made the top 20 for like 4 or 5 yrs continuously straight for the contest or something like that which is completely insane, which I sincerely doubt will ever be duplicated, ever. I just wanted to say I was very surprised to see such modesty from someone who is probably the most successful person on MFC ever. I've only been in there a handful of times but she has to be one of the least pretentious people I have ever seen, very very cool & I was happy to see her win the contest thing, it's pretty rare to see such a likable & courteous person these days.

mickerd said:
I was in Aspen's room right at the end when it got kind of crazy. Someone in there mentioned how she had made the top 20 for like 4 or 5 yrs continuously straight for the contest or something like that which is completely insane, which I sincerely doubt will ever be duplicated, ever. I just wanted to say I was very surprised to see such modesty from someone who is probably the most successful person on MFC ever. I've only been in there a handful of times but she has to be one of the least pretentious people I have ever seen, very very cool & I was happy to see her win the contest thing, it's pretty rare to see such a likable & courteous person these days.

I think Aspen's amazing, I've always thought that if she ever went for the number 1 spot she'd get it. She's always been a consistent cammer and like you say she's always consistently been in the top 20, and in a way that appears almost effortless. She does talk about the top 20 in her room or not but she never seems stressed about it, just happy with whatever placing she gets. How much of it is what you see as her cam persona or what she's actually thinking I don't know, and obviously all these things are always way more hard than they seem but the style works really well. I was so glad when I saw her in the top spot and I'm not surprised that she continued being there throughout the month. I bet her regulars are buzzing!

Can someone explain how the Miss MFC rankings work in relation to camscore? Because right now I see Leighton Brook in #1 with a camscore of ~18000, while Ginny Potter is in #20 with a camscore of ~27000. I'm not sure what sense that makes.

Cereborn said:
Can someone explain how the Miss MFC rankings work in relation to camscore? Because right now I see Leighton Brook in #1 with a camscore of ~18000, while Ginny Potter is in #20 with a camscore of ~27000. I'm not sure what sense that makes.
Two different things. Ranking is purely number of tokens earned.
Camscore is based on average tokens per hour over the last 60 days. So it has a time dependent factor built in.

First time this year that a model has placed #1 two months in a row! Holy moly, LexxiStar! First place 3 times this year!

Also, so incredibly delighted to see our familiar SweetDee in top 20! CONGRATS!

AmberCutie said:
First time this year that a model has placed #1 two months in a row! Holy moly, LexxiStar! First place 3 times this year!

Also, so incredibly delighted to see our familiar SweetDee in top 20! CONGRATS!
And I saw on twitter AspenRae mentioned this is her 50th month in a row finishing in the top 20. Quite impressive. :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.