AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

missing money for a week

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bubblekush7

Hello. I have requested a daily payout around a week ago. I sent numerous emails trying to explain the support that there is an issue, but they kept giving me senseless excuses.
I was told that by 19th, I will receive the money. Today is 19th, again - no money present. @punker barbie what should I do to receive the money that I have earned and is there any chance you'd ever hire a support that is actually doing a job rather than sending template answers?

-bubblekush7

Reactions: Mila_
Hello. I have requested a daily payout around a week ago. I sent numerous emails trying to explain the support that there is an issue, but they kept giving me senseless excuses.
I was told that by 19th, I will receive the money. Today is 19th, again - no money present. @punker barbie what should I do to receive the money that I have earned and is there any chance you'd ever hire a support that is actually doing a job rather than sending template answers?

-bubblekush7

I am very sorry to hear that you have not received your payment. Support states that they have sent you an update along with information that you can use to help locate this payment.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.