AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Missing Money from SC

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 7, 2021
Hello am not sure where to go i have been waiting 1 week since my last complaint to the company about why money and tokens are begin removed from my account anywhere between 6-$30 every 5 days. I am tried of my money begin taken out no one is answering emails and my last email i was told we don't see anything missing from your account but I keep logging on and money and tokens are gone why is this happening and why cant Stripchat see that my account is begin missed with. I am disabled and depend on this small amount i make every 3 weeks its begin stolen out of my account without it begin seen stolen is not something i am happy with. This has happened 4 times now and am getting more upset about it each time. I have had 1 payout but money is begin taken out my account without SC seeing it how is this possible? My next check should be a little over $200 Need real person not a autobot

Last edited:
Hello, the described situation looks very strange, thank you for letting me know about this.

Please PM me your nickname and registration email (or provide this info at chloe@stripchat.com); I will try to find out the details on your request.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.