AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Missing payments?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 8, 2019
Hey! I was just wondering if any other models have had there payments held over the last couple days? I submit daily payouts on Wednesday's and Sunday's of every week and all of a sudden stopped receiving payments. When rent is due of all times lol šŸ˜¬

Talked with my other model friends who are having the same issue and they didn't know. Chaturbate support said it because they didn't have my W9, which makes no sense to me considering submitted mine and have been getting paid by them since March earlier this year. Resubmitted the W9 a couple days ago but still haven't hear back. Just worried I won't get my paychecks until the 12th and will get evicted šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬.

Thank you all! ā¤Evie

Hey! I was just wondering if any other models have had there payments held over the last couple days? I submit daily payouts on Wednesday's and Sunday's of every week and all of a sudden stopped receiving payments. When rent is due of all times lol šŸ˜¬

Talked with my other model friends who are having the same issue and they didn't know. Chaturbate support said it because they didn't have my W9, which makes no sense to me considering submitted mine and have been getting paid by them since March earlier this year. Resubmitted the W9 a couple days ago but still haven't hear back. Just worried I won't get my paychecks until the 12th and will get evicted šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬.

Thank you all! ā¤Evie

Im sorry to hear about this! Please check for the DM I sent you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.