AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Mistakenly banned account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2018
Because of mistakenly ban of my account - G_O_F i cannot broadcast on Chaturbate and my new account - TheNorthWay is banned too.

Reply what i got from @punker barbie about G_O_F account:

"Your ID for age verification is not matching the model appearing on your cam, who looks far younger than 18 regardless of the birthdate on the unmatched ID."

About my age. I'm 21 years old, i do Not look younger than 18 years old.

5w9du9.png

I wrote my name in google and found records of me ( this is the only way how i can prove you that i'm not underage on webcam ).

About "unmatched ID". I provided my Internal Passport of my country for verification, Passport was issued at age 16, the photo in Passport was taken at age 15 (7 years ago).
✂-----

A month later (3 days ago) i made new account - TheNorthWay
and for verification i used International Passport which was issued 10 months ago.

And the photo in International Passport was taken 10 months ago, not like with Internal Passport where the photo in passport was taken 7 years ago.

After 1 day of broadcast i got ban again, and the reason of it as @punker barbie said:

"Your new account is ID matched to another account that was banned for being underage"

I do understand @punker barbie is not able to handle all messages on this forum, but i made this post to make easier for @punker barbie to help me to resolve an issue.

I really hope this post will help to resolve this issue.

Last edited:
@AudriTwo this guy looks much alike to HeartofGold from the oother thread lol. they both have a thing for you :)) Or maybe theyre not two different persons?
Definitely the same person, confirmed by details I can see in the administration panel. Also since banned, he's tried to sign up under at least 3 other names...

Clearly an obsessed individual, should probably avoid cam sites.

Upvote 0
and sure avoide Audri's room on site she works on lol. i dont see that guy end well with her lol

Either banned after played with for my room's entertainment or empty out his balls and wallet. After all he loves me and I can bank off this clown. ;)

Upvote 0
It hurt my brain reading this thread - that guys comments. I need a sit down. Oh wait, I am already sat down. Time for a lay down instead!

Upvote 0
@punker barbie
When my accounts can be reviewed about unblock by Support of Chaturbate?

As i can see there were people who were banned because of it and then got unbanned after some time.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.