AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Misunderstanding account banned need help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 5, 2021
Farmington

Hello @punker barbie! My username is kevmann55 on your guys site and There was a big misunderstanding for my account being banned. I’m black and I called myself the n word but i accidentally typed out the full word and forgot the * in the middle and got banned for it during a private session on your guys site with a model named “Courteneyjones's” who was completely fine with it and we were roleplaying during the session. If you guys look at the chat logs you’ll see that there was no foul play just two individuals enjoying each other’s time. I wasn’t spamming or being hurtful to anyone. I also still had tokens in the account as well please help I’ve enjoyed your guys site for a long time and wish to continue enjoying it again soon. Thank you​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.